CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Colts-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Colts-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Congratulations, first place member. Some love to second place. This should be an easy week for everyone.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I just don't see a blowout. Colts are good against the run, 3.8 ypc, and the Eagles faced a 10 point 4th quarter deficit before coming back and needed and a long drive to score with under two minutes left to win. And aren't the Eagles the best NFC team since the '85 Bears according to some on here?

Totally serious question - why does everyone think we'll blow them out?

GRCowboy

Reaction score
Indiana 27
Dallas 23

The Colts' run game will be just too much for Dallas's wretched run defense to handle, and Prescott will come up just short like always in a primetime game.

I just don't see a blowout. Colts are good against the run, 3.8 ypc, and the Eagles faced a 10 point 4th quarter deficit before coming back and needed and a long drive to score with under two minutes left to win. And aren't the Eagles the best NFC team since the '85 Bears according to some on here?

Totally serious question - why does everyone think we'll blow them out?
I definitely don't. I believe the Colts should be favored and will win.

Dallas just stinks at national primetime games especially against non division opponents with Prescott

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
40-10 Dallas. The Colts don't have much offense. We would need to play a really really bad game, and make a lot of mistakes for this game to be close.

Status
Not open for further replies.