CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Commanders-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Commanders-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
All you need to know about the Commies is here: The NY Giants have only scored four TD's in the first half of their games this year. All have been against Washington.

Cowboys 30
Commies 10

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Cowboys win by a few points this week, and Wash returns favor at end of season. Trivia, who is Sam Howell’s first career victory against?

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
The Commanders traded away their pass rush at the trade deadline. We will blow them out. I view it as a practice game where hopefully nobody on our team gets hurt playing a team that has already given up. It's gotten so bad didn't they lose to the Giants? That's embarrassing.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I expect Stats Prescott to have a big day against yet another garbage can team. But the streak of cream puffs ends after this week.

Mark

Reaction score
Barring unforeseen catastrophe, or the Skins bringing Randy Moss out of retirement, I expect to see the Cowboys administer an old-fashioned beatdown.

DAL 35
WAS 9

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I expect Stats Prescott to have a big day against yet another garbage can team. But the streak of cream puffs ends after this week.
Yeah we get it, you cant wait to see Dak fail... its a great strategy for a fan "God please let my teams starting QB play bad".. completly normal fan thinking..

shabazz

Reaction score
Yeah we get it, you cant wait to see Dak fail... its a great strategy for a fan "God please let my teams starting QB play bad".. completly normal fan thinking..
Thanks for capitalizing the word God, while insulting a fellow forum member.

Nice work

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
The Cowboys are riding a nice home winning streak and are currently favored by 11. I expect Dallas to cover comfortably - say by 17. The Cowboys kinda own Turkey Day.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
We be Tarzan in the regular season

Cowboys 34
Commanders 17

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
@Aerolithe_Lion

Shame on you, I had regarded you for your ability to see through your bias. Not this time. Lol
Feels like one of those letdown games that seem to crop up periodically.

Plus it’s Washington, they nearly beat us twice and blew you out last year; weird team

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
Cowboys 24-22 over Washington. I hope we blow them out, but I am expecting a small let down game for the defensive run blocking, but we still come out on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.