CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Commanders-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Commanders-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Something tells me you're 1 of the 190 trolls we have here who have 1 point. Lol :facepalm:
I understand.
Sarcasm cam be a challenge for some .

This team has been in a rut for nearly 30 years thanks to our beloved "football smart" ownership. I refuse to take them seriously.

We will suffer the same fate this year . When the competition gets tough we'll show up unprepared and key players will fail. Some will fail because they cannot obtain the net level with their skillset. Some will fail due to inadequate coaching and prep.

But we will fail, as we have for decades.

I was raised on championships and superbowls with this team, sadly some, or most of you, never experienced this.

So I'll make crazy predictions to amuze myself until Jerry quits trying to make chicken salad out of chicken duty.
Come game time I cheer for every Cowboy who takes the field, I hope for victories. But I prepare for MOS
So facepalm to those who happily accept precipitation trophies and pick winners over teams who'd years ago would be the early tampa bay buccaneers.
But it's America, root how you choose.
If screaming troll makes you feel better, carry on.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys managed to beat Carolina, which is a team largely bereft of an adequate QB to make them competitive. The Washington team has a team with a QB that's considerably more likely to do better than the Panthers did. Therefore, I'll take the Cowboys to win by 10 points to the tune of 27 to 17. I believe Washington is slightly better than the Panthers on offense and about the same on defense. If Jerry and Stephen really want to make the Cowboys a Super Bowl contender, I think they sorely need to become even more pro-active than they have been of late.

Perhaps that sounds excessively critical to some here but the Cowboys are only competitive up to a point, without really contending for a Super Bowl. If this team truly desires to return to the Super Bowl in the future, it must become increasingly more active in terms of welcoming veteran free agent acquisitions. Doing so in a limited fashion will merely get the current Cowboys franchise a limited degree of glory in the post season without any true Super Bowl aspirations entering into the picture.

Last edited:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Defensively the Commanders have been a mess. Offensively they have enough versatility to be dangerous. Solid RBs that are both good receivers. Solid at TE and all 3 starting WRs. Samuel is a Swiss army knife that can really kill you with 100 small cuts. QB is up and down, kind of reminds me of Fitzmagic...either bunch of TDs or bunch of INTs.

Defense should be able to rack up sacks and turnovers, offense should be able to score 4 tds. I see it as a 34-17 type of game with a garbage time score from Wash to break them into the teens.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Yeah we get it, you cant wait to see Dak fail... its a great strategy for a fan "God please let my teams starting QB play bad".. completely normal fan thinking..
Just because you think and say that doesn't mean it's true.

Do you want to know why I say things like that? It's because people like you keep celebrating Dak for regular season stats and give the impression that Dak and his stats mean more than winning games. And you accuse others of having abnormal thinking. You want people to change their narrative? Then Dak needs to show he can beat teams with winning records and stop crapping the bed in the playoffs.

Not that it matters, but I voted for Dallas to win by +4. But I'm sure you glossed over that because it didn't fit your 'people want Dak to lose' narrative.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Just because you think and say that doesn't mean it's true.

Do you want to know why I say things like that? It's because people like you keep celebrating Dak for regular season stats and give the impression that Dak and his stats mean more than winning games. And you accuse others of having abnormal thinking. You want people to change their narrative? Then Dak needs to show he can beat teams with winning records and stop crapping the bed in the playoffs.

Not that it matters, but I voted for Dallas to win by +4. But I'm sure you glossed over that because it didn't fit your 'people want Dak to lose' narrative.
yeah yeah your here daily bagging on Dak, say what you want your narrative is controlled by you, "You Dak lovers" what a joke- you mean fans of a team that want thier QB to play good... great "Rebutal"

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Third game of an easy three game mid season stretch for the Cowboys. After this game things get a bit harder and more of a challenge. One more easy win tomorrow. This time Washington takes the thumping.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Division game, Thanksgiving, plus they just lost a game they shouldn’t have. They’ll be jacked. IMHO, no blowout. Something like 24-12 or 27-17 or 20-10.
Jacked on coke? Even that won't help them win.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The main thing is if they can run on us early in the game they can make it more frustrating.

On the other hand, all we need to do is jump out early and it likely is another 40 burger as they won't be able to run at all.

Dak should have all day to throw against their now depleted pass rush.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Cowboys 31
Wash 17
Closer than it should be, but that is just to keep the network happy, by keeping viewers watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.