CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-49ers game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-49ers game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If dallas loses again to the Niners, does this mean Purdy is better than Dak ?or is their Defense or Offense just better overall?
I don’t think it has anything to do with the quarterbacks. It’s all about the offensive line in the pits.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Feels like this new system is meant to counter the 49ers.
They play zone and we take the underneath passes, rely on efficiency rather than splash and win a game with a lot of ball control and FGs.

Give me 23, 17; Dallas.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I just don't think anything has indicated we are ready to take the next step. We beat down low teams in impressive fashion, and that's great because there was a time we couldn't destroy the teams we should have. But I just don't see our one-man defense stopping the 49ers. If we do win? Man oh man...we can make it to the Championship game.
49ers 27
Cowboys 16

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
What's crazy is that the national media consensus is overwhelming 49ers...and I was so on that bandwagon too...but I gotta feeling we mollywhop them.

38-17 Cowboys

and yes...I've took a toke or two...

Edit: Changed my mind. Just saw the score in the New England/New Orleans game...uh.....the Patriots suck.

24-22 Dallas looses in a heartbreaker.

Last edited:

catiii

Reaction score
Dirty birds looking to remain undefeated in LA, so we'll fall another game back and limp home. Cardinals loss - another rubbish team we should've beat - will come back to haunt us. Every year we have a habit of not showing up to games we should win. All you can do instead of getting mad is laugh at JJ instead. No use getting emotional over this team any longer. I'll be chilled watching and maybe even fall asleep during the game. There's always you-tube highlights to avoid the commercials.

Last edited:

ravx25

Reaction score
Why does anyone think this team has a chance of beating the 49ers? I mean, there are the odd games where a dreadfully poor team plays and wins and could happen here, but the Cowboys don't have a team that should be able to beat the 49ers

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
27-17 9ers; I hate writing it and would love the Boyz to prove me wrong! Go Cowboys!!!

DCowboyz

Reaction score
27-13 49ers. I can’t see us playing well. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.