CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-49ers game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-49ers game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You’re delusional if you believe the cowboys beat the 49ers unless some meteorite strikes their stadium before we make it there.

They are better in all 3 phases of the game. Maybe just maybe our defense is better, but that depends if they get up and play or not.

Our offense is absolute *** in the red zone. All this offense can do is get field goals at most if they don’t struggle to get 1st downs that is.

Special teams is good but so is there’s.

They are always way superior in terms of coaching.

We are outmatched to hell and back right now.

rambo2

Reaction score
You’re delusional if you believe the cowboys beat the 49ers unless some meteorite strikes their stadium before we make it there.

They are better in all 3 phases of the game. Maybe just maybe our defense is better, but that depends if they get up and play or not.

Our offense is absolute *** in the red zone. All this offense can do is get field goals at most if they don’t struggle to get 1st downs that is.

Lol, Dallas will win.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Interesting..............the board is pretty evenly split.

36% say the 49ers win by 4 or more.
35% say the Cowboys win by 4 or more.

Hadenough

Reaction score
We all know for sure the 49ers defense will show up. The Dallas defense is going to show up. Purdy and the offense will show up. Will Dak show up is the million dollar question????? Regular season game says he might. Playoffs he absolutely will not show against 49ers.

Eddie

Reaction score
We will lose by 8 ... and Dak will *** up the final drive.

Surfguy

Reaction score
I won't vote but we do know the Cowboys have to play a near perfect game to win. The 49ers don't...assuming the Cowboys do...which is...well...it could happen in maybe one out of every ten games we play them. It just needs to be the once so why not now? ;)

That said...I will not vote on the grounds that my vote might discriminate against me.

rambo2

Reaction score
I won't vote but we do know the Cowboys have to play a near perfect game to win. The 49ers don't...assuming the Cowboys do...which is...well...it could happen in maybe one out of every ten games we play them. It just needs to be the once so why not now? ;)

That said...I will not vote on the grounds that my vote might discriminate against me.
A 4 point dog has more than a 10% chance of winning.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
Cowboys offensive line starters will make a huge difference in the game. And the defense will get turnovers and score aTD , Dallas will come ready to play.Cowboys are tired of hearing about the 49ers beating them in the last two games. Dallas 31 san fran 20.GO COWBOYS.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score

The Cowboys have the #2 defense and the #4 offense. Not sure why you think the team is so overmatched. The Cowboys will be ready. They know what they're up against and what's at stake. I think Dak proves many of the doubters wrong with a clutch drive to win it.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Interesting..............the board is pretty evenly split.

36% say the 49ers win by 4 or more.
35% say the Cowboys win by 4 or more.
For the people that think the Cowboys will win I wonder if they would bet $500 on it if they had to bet. I'm sure the percentages would be far in favor of the 49ers.

Hadenough

Reaction score
The Cowboys have the #2 defense and the #4 offense. Not sure why you think the team is so overmatched. The Cowboys will be ready. They know what they're up against and what's at stake. I think Dak proves many of the doubters wrong with a clutch drive to win it.
We hope the Cowboys win but Daks not proving anything until he knocks this 49ers team or Eagles team off in the playoffs. I fully expect Dak to choke and Dallas to lose but hey if they win it's a bonus.

rambo2

Reaction score
For the people that think the Cowboys will win I wonder if they would bet $500 on it if they had to bet. I'm sure the percentages would be far in favor of the 49ers.
I would. I would bet on the money line.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It's going to be a long night here tomorrow, no matter what happens. That is my prediction.

It'll either be total meltdown or book your flights to Vegas, with very little in between. :popcorn:

rambo2

Reaction score
It's going to be a long night here tomorrow, no matter what happens. That is my prediction.

It'll either be total meltdown or book your flights to Vegas, with very little in between. :popcorn:
It's going to be awesome.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I've already stated in previous posts in this thread what the Cowboys need to do to win the game. Now that I've waited until the day of the game, I'll say what I think the Cowboys will do. Despite McCarthy properly calling the game, Dak will throw a couple of back-breaking INTs that we can't recover from. So look no further than Dak Prescott for why the Cowboys will lose this game.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Are special teams has better. And so is our offense

Status
Not open for further replies.