CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-49ers game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-49ers game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tromofan

Reaction score
Our D will keep us in it. Dak remains the X factor. If we can stay away from turnovers and the Oline remains intact, we should win. Tough game to call.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It'll be close, but I think we will win. It sounds like all of our starting oline will be playing. That's a big help. Looks like the team is going all hands on deck. So, it looks like the Cowboys are ready for them. I think, as long as we can contain McCaffrey and stay disciplined, we will win.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
In terms of probabilities, given current conditions of both teams and the 49ers on the road, the 49ers win 7 out of 10 games. But the Cowboys are due for a break. I pick the 49ers to win 31-17, but would not be surprised at all if the Cowboys coming in emotionally charged and punch the 49ers in the mouth and getting a win.
That’s the thing I’m worried about….can we go In there and play bully ball and play emotionally charged, confident ball.

Praxit

Reaction score
..media making SF bigger than they are.

Dallas has more to play for this Sunday. Much more.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I don't think we win ..... I hope I am wrong.

This is the first time since the Brady Patriots were coming to town that I have predicted a loss.

It's sucks.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Cowboys 26 - 49ers 16

I think a lot of FGs will be kicked in this game since there will be two very good defenses on display. The Cry Baby Cult here will be out in full force crying that we had to kick 4 FGs to slay the 800-pound gorilla. The leader of that cult said he'll disappear again if we win. :lmao:

GO COWBOYS! :starspin:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Even if the Cowboys were better at those 3 positions (they’re not) then that would still leave the rest of em to the 49ers.

That’s why I don’t see how you could say the Cowboys are better overall when by your own admission you believe they are only better 3 places.
The other positions are very close but I would give the 49ers a slight advantage. The positions I give the Cowboys are by a large margin. Quarterback is the key to this game. Just look at the quarterback stats at the end of this game and you will see the winner.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I'm just trying to understand your logic.

If team x has a record of say 16-1 and wins the Superbowl is them that beat them that one time better than the Superbowl Winners?

Why stop at 7 games with Cardinals Dallas leads that matchup 56-35

Yes on that day they were better, but your point wasn't better come Sunday, you said period, a term of absolute.

Incidentally Cowboys 49ers is 19-19-1 all time.
The one continuing to move the goal posts is you, not me.....first, topic was about SF so recent history, then you change the conversation to the loss to the cards, now you want to talk about all time records....the one void of logic to the conversation is YOU!

Gambit

Reaction score
The one continuing to move the goal posts is you, not me.....first, topic was about SF so recent history, then you change the conversation to the loss to the cards, now you want to talk about all time records....the one void of logic to the conversation is YOU!
Again, I'm trying to understand YOUR logic.

In order for me to try and understand your logic I used a similar situation to see if your logic was consistent.

Notice you've yet to answer the actual question I asked.

YOU then added the last 6 of 7 years for the Cardinals, that wasn't me. I merely commented on what you said. And rephrased my question in a way that would remove all teams and focus on the question.

So I'll ask one last time, in an effort to understand your logic, does losing a regular season game on any given Sunday automatically mean the winning team is a better team overall, or is it just for that day?

This should not be so difficult to answer. Third time asking.

Mark

Reaction score
Sounds like the Cowboys are going "all in" for this game. The O-line starters wouldn't all be present if the Commanders were on the schedule, would they?

People think the "pressure" is on the Cowboys. Should be quite the opposite. SF is on the top of the mountain, with a long regular season win streak. Matched against Dallas, with their mighty one-game streak. :) The Niners are the hunted...not us.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Again, I'm trying to understand YOUR logic.

In order for me to try and understand your logic I used a similar situation to see if your logic was consistent.

Notice you've yet to answer the actual question I asked.

YOU then added the last 6 of 7 years for the Cardinals, that wasn't me. I merely commented on what you said. And rephrased my question in a way that would remove all teams and focus on the question.

So I'll ask one last time, in an effort to understand your logic, does losing a regular season game on any given Sunday automatically mean the winning team is a better team overall, or is it just for that day?

This should not be so difficult to answer. Third time asking.
Where did I say 6 of 7 YEARS, oh that's right, I didn't, again you want to talk apples when everyone is talking oranges, clearly reading comprehension escapes you...Dallas hasn't beaten the Niners in recent years, therefore the Niners are better, seems pretty simple, even for a simpleton to grasp!

Gambit

Reaction score
Where did I say 6 of 7 YEARS, oh that's right, I didn't, again you want to talk apples when everyone is talking oranges, clearly reading comprehension escapes you...Dallas hasn't beaten the Niners in recent years, therefore the Niners are better, seems pretty simple, even for a simpleton to grasp!
So deflection again. Thanks for the convo.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
1998 season. I had just moved to DFW area. Had end zone seats to that game. Went with my soon to be ex father in law. Who said I was still like a son to him.
After the game we went to an entertainment bar and drowned our sorrows. :laugh:
Nice lol. But I swear after that game it's like we been cursed against them lol

Sheepherder

Reaction score
It'll be close, but I think we will win. It sounds like all of our starting oline will be playing. That's a big help. Looks like the team is going all hands on deck. So, it looks like the Cowboys are ready for them. I think, as long as we can contain McCaffrey and stay disciplined, we will win.
I'm with you about the containing McCaffrey. It won't be easy , we know that. I'm going with the 49ers at home. Why, because back in 1992; in the nfc championship game, I was one of those who thought we might lose. Of course we went on and won the superbowl.It's not the end of the season if Dallas doesn't pull this one out. I'm not going there. I want to see this team in the nfc championship badly so I can wait. It's a long season.

rambo2

Reaction score
I'm with you about the containing McCaffrey. It won't be easy , we know that. I'm going with the 49ers at home. Why, because back in 1992; in the nfc championship game, I was one of those who thought we might lose. Of course we went on and won the superbowl.It's not the end of the season if Dallas doesn't pull this one out. I'm not going there. I want to see this team in the nfc championship badly so I can wait. It's a long season.
It's a long season, but a win would be huge in the race for the number 1 spot.

Praxit

Reaction score
Our D will keep us in it. Dak remains the X factor. If we can stay away from turnovers and the Oline remains intact, we should win. Tough game to call.
..will be alright. We got MM/Shotty at the helm, this time. No boy wonder going for the fences.

Status
Not open for further replies.