CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Bills game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Bills game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Scoring depends which weather report you believe.
It was to be mid to high 40's, no rain, 11 MPH wind. Now today, 80% chance of rain, 31 MPH winds.

Either way it will not be an easy win.
If no rain, light wind. Dallas 35, Buffalo 21.
If rain and wind, Dallas 21, Buffalo 14.

Allen will throw a few picks giving Dallas good field position for they scores. Will be a lot of drives eating up clock with the poor weather.

Xeven

Reaction score
Honestly depends on how much time Quinn had to prepaid and plan for them. Was key to Eagles game.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
  1. The story is (according to ESPN's great breakdown artist formally known as Dan Orlovsky) Da Bills will confuse us with any pre-snap motion. This will render our LB'ers useless and put Diggs in a 1 on 1 with our CB's. So apparently we have no chance...
  2. Bills at home in December = no chance
  3. Our road record is not good
  4. According to Vegas who started us out as a +1.5 dog and now are +2.5 dogs, everyone is betting on the home team.
And for those reasons I am taking the points as this team is not playing like we saw them the first 9 weeks of the season. That and their QB likes to pass the ball to the other team on many occasions.;)

catiii

Reaction score
The ESPN Analytics matchup predictor for the game has narrowed slightly to 50/50.

Probably due to the weather forecast.
Rain and cold. Not our best conditions for camp cupcake/ Bills win by >4.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I think this game will be a rather low scoring game and a tight score. Bills win something like 24:17

Hankins was a big blow for us. Last year after he and finally LVE got injured our run defense went down the toilett.
I think the Bills will try to run a lot on us. Especially in the beginning.

On offense it will be interessting to see how Dak is able to perform against a god defense. The last one he had to play were the 49ers. Since then he only had bad or medicore ones.
I dont think he will be able to establish an attack on a constant basis.

Then this is a away game and in Buffalo. IMO one of the most hostile environments in todays NFL.

For me it will be interessting to see if all this talk about Prescott and being the MVP is legit or is wether he still is the stat padder he was his entire career.

Lb19

Reaction score
Dak has never played in Buffalo and lost once to them at home. Defense needs to get after Allen to make Prescott comfortable. 27-17 Cowboys.

Lb19

Reaction score
  1. The story is (according to ESPN's great breakdown artist formally known as Dan Orlovsky) Da Bills will confuse us with any pre-snap motion. This will render our LB'ers useless and put Diggs in a 1 on 1 with our CB's. So apparently we have no chance...
  2. Bills at home in December = no chance
  3. Our road record is not good
  4. According to Vegas who started us out as a +1.5 dog and now are +2.5 dogs, everyone is betting on the home team.
And for those reasons I am taking the points as this team is not playing like we saw them the first 9 weeks of the season. That and their QB likes to pass the ball to the other team on many occasions.;)
Cowboys have only lost to the Eagles and 49ers on the road. Arizona was a fluke when they just lost Diggs. The rest were 40 burgers.

Aven8

Reaction score
The best thing about this game is we just prepared for a running QB with the RPO in Hurts, even if he is a gimp now. It will do wonders for the discipline

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
cowboys 24-14

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The best thing about this game is we just prepared for a running QB with the RPO in Hurts, even if he is a gimp now. It will do wonders for the discipline
Aven---can we count we win by at least 10 a beatdown?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Funny. It's the same Negative Nancies picking our opponent to beat our Cowboys. Don't they get tired of being so wrong all the time? Sheesh

:huh:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong but this could be the day Aubrey misses a FG, given the weather forecast. If he does, resist the urge to flip out. He's going to miss one eventually.

Just win, Cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.