CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Bills game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Bills game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorola

Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong but this could be the day Aubrey misses a FG, given the weather forecast. If he does, resist the urge to flip out. He's going to miss one eventually.

Just win, Cowboys.
If the weather conditions are really bad, the Cowboys should eschew any FG attempt from the 30 yards on out - punt and pin the Bills deep in their territory.
But if the scenario is an attempt to win the game late in the 4th quarter - go with an Aubrey- no matter how far out.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Buffalo will have to play their best game of the year to beat this hot Cowboys team and even then, I don't know if that will be enough. Dallas would have to have a bad day not to come away with the "W".

plymkr

Reaction score
We get tested a little more this week but we squeak out a road W.

Dallas 27
Bills 21

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On the road in the elements against a very good team desperate for their playoff life.

Until the Cowboys do it I'll always assume they can't.

Bills 27
Cowboys 19

I'll pick Miami too. Show me or shut up.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
On the road in the elements against a very good team desperate for their playoff life.

Bills 27
Cowboys 19

Ditto for me too. Dallas is playing their first real defense since the SF game. We all know how that game turned out.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
Cowboys have only lost to the Eagles and 49ers on the road. Arizona was a fluke when they just lost Diggs. The rest were 40 burgers.
In the McCarthy era 2020-present we are 15-15 on the road. I don't consider that good but maybe you do? All I was pointing out is we are not "there yet" as a team to be reckoned with on the road but I'm still taking the points.

shabazz

Reaction score
I picked our Boys to win......but there's no way I wager on this one

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I think we win a tight game. Close call between 1-3 points vs 4 or more points. I'm going with 31-27 Cowboys.

Aven8

Reaction score

Bills 27
Cowboys 19

Next week half the team will need IV’s because of the heat……

McCarthyMustGo

Reaction score
What worries me about this game is that Dallas has a real opportunity to pressure the Eagles with a win here. Last few years they have been unable to do that. Win hear and Philly starts doubting whether they will win this division. Playing in Seattle isn't an easy task.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Bills = 28 | Cowboys =24

Hope I'm wrong as hell, but the Buffs need this game or they're done..

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Zero feel for this game.

Laid out 4 strawberry slices and whichever my granddaughter grabbed first was my pick. She picked the first one.

So, much to my chagrin, it's Buffalo by 4 or more.

I hope I'm wrong (granddaughters are never wrong) and we win going away. First game that has completely stumped me, every other week I've come in and hit the button right away.

Go Cowboys!

Edit- first time I've ever noticed you can see who voted where. I got the hot hand @Risen Star and one of my favorite posters @Captain-Crash in my lane, so I feel a bit better about the pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.