CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Cardinals game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Cardinals game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just don't see a competitive game. The defense scares me more than the offense and that's bad. We have no depth and you guys are better at every position. Cowboys 38-13.
Wait, we have a Cardinals fan on the board???

I would agree with your assessment of the game. Cards are full rebuild right now. On paper it should not be competitive, but there’s a reason they make you play the games.

34-20 Dallas

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
...I will say, this can be really weird game.

Trey out and who knows the replacement.

Cards say, their tanking without Murray?

Does defense skip a beat?

...with all that. I'm going to the tune of 31-10 <<<<< Dallas.
replacement is Bland who is total STUD...total natural at CB...we are fine...still have killer secondary...plus now defense fired up to play even tougher for Diggs

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I suggest you reread my post more carefully.

(Although I must acknowledge that when a joke isn't understood, it's the person who made the joke (in this case, me) who's at fault.)
JD still cannot get over your profile pic...looks exactly like me when i was in Navy pulling an "all nighter" on liberty

Dakota

Reaction score
Too much being made of the Diggs injury. Look at the cards IR they have more injuries than we do. Look at their offensive stats, they are pathetic. Our D will steamroll them, and our O will light them up like it's the 4th of July. Bet the ranch on this one.

phillycard

Reaction score
Wait, we have a Cardinals fan on the board???

I would agree with your assessment of the game. Cards are full rebuild right now. On paper it should not be competitive, but there’s a reason they make you play the games.

34-20 Dallas
LOL! I've actually been down with this board for a while Bleed. In short, my brother and cousin are Philly Cowboys fan and a ton of my boys are as well. I joined to be able to talk Boys football with them and also with you guys whenever we face off. As a Cards fan, I like the Zone. Cool people who are, great passionate fans. Unlike a lot of people, I don't hate the Cowboys. Even when you guys stomped us regularly in the old NFC East, my unbridled hatred has always been to the lousy iggles. I'm mostly a stalker except for an occasional post here and there. Usually I'm on my own board. LOL.

plasticman

Reaction score
I just want the game to hurry up and get here before we lose another Cowboy to practice injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.