CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Cardinals game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Cardinals game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Game 1: 40-0 win
Game 2: 30-10 win

I've done some super-sophisticated quantitative analysis, much too complex to explain to all you simpletons here, which spat out the following:

Game 3: 20-20 tie

I hate to tell you, but things start to look bleak after this one.
Trolling.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm really not sure how this game is going to go I've been waiting for the shoe to drop for one of these track games so to speak common but I know we're gonna win probably by at least four points..

30-17 maybe

blueblood70

Reaction score
Trolling.
I don't know about that we've seen games like this against the Denver Broncos against the Houston Texans we've blown a couple leads the last couple years in lost to the teams we should have beat it can happen this could be the game... I'm not predicting that but why is he trolling by saying that I mean we just lost Trayvon diggs we're pretty beat up along the offensive line right now we've struggled in the red zone I mean this stuff can all come to roost in a game on the road against a team we're supposed to beat.. I'm predicting a 30-17 win by the Cowboys but that doesn't mean it's gonna work out that way..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
CowboysZone Game Prediction Poll -- Game #3

Who do you think will win the game and by how much?

You can also post your specific score predictions as well as comments about the game in this thread.
So i am starting to think we are destined to lose this game. Somehow, someway.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don't know about that we've seen games like this against the Denver Broncos against the Houston Texans we've blown a couple leads the last couple years in lost to the teams we should have beat it can happen this could be the game... I'm not predicting that but why is he trolling by saying that I mean we just lost Trayvon diggs we're pretty beat up along the offensive line right now we've struggled in the red zone I mean this stuff can all come to roost in a game on the road against a team we're supposed to beat.. I'm predicting a 30-17 win by the Cowboys but that doesn't mean it's gonna work out that way..
You can lose on any given Sunday.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I'd say Cowboys 31 Cardinals 13.

My concern is that with Tyron, Biadasz or other o-line starters probably out, if the Cards concentrate on stopping Pollard and do so, will Dak do as he often does, take too many chances on tight window passes?

That could really tighten things up, like say 23-20...

kskboys

Reaction score
So i am starting to think we are destined to lose this game. Somehow, someway.
The only way we have a smither of a chance to lose this game is if MM suddenly starts running that stupid KMo O again. That is what kept teams close.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
DC- 24-13 and most importantly do not cover. Last second FG by Cards spoil it.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
This week is easy. Should be an enjoyable game.

As usual, no more injuries please.
The games that I am most confident about we end up losing. Remember playing Washington a few years back? I think we were favored by 745 points and we still found a way to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.