CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Eagles game and by how much? (week 6)

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Eagles game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Forum is getting too big of a head and doesn’t realize how anemic this offense is when WR’s continue to drop passes and the QB controversy stirring up problems in the QB room and within the OC’s mind.

Eagles will be the toughest opponent thus far, not to
mention it is IN PHILLY, on a SUNDAY NIGHT, with the division title in jeopardy. This game is huge.

Our offense has too many problems to overcome Philly IMO. While our defense is stronger, they are more balanced overall and will outscore us.

Eagles: 16
Dallas: 10

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Who cares all I want is the victory!!! I don't care if we win by a half point or on penetrations, like they decided high school football games back when I was in high school if the game ended in a tie.
Good ol days

cowboybish

Reaction score
Who do you think will win the game and by how much?

You can also post your specific score predictions as well as comments about the game in this thread.

Week 5 Poll: https://cowboyszone.com/threads/who...s-vs-rams-game-and-by-how-much-week-5.500793/
Week 4 Poll: https://cowboyszone.com/threads/who...s-cowboys-game-and-by-how-much-week-4.500412/
Week 3 Poll: https://cowboyszone.com/threads/who...vs-giants-game-and-by-how-much-week-3.500236/
We score 1 td and 4 fg so 19 eagles score 2 tds and 1 fg so 17. Dallas 19 Eagles 17

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Nobody has lit up this cowboys defense and if they stay healthy it’s doubtful anyone will. Many NFL experts are saying the Eagles are the best team in the league right now. The Eagles won’t lite the Cowboys defense up either…but they’ll be just enough to win. This will be similar to the Tampa game…

19 to 13 Eagles.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys - 23
Philly Eagles - 20

Hard fought game where the players on both sides get hot headed and the refs have to intervene. A rivalry that is a game for the ages as we all tune in and even the haters will be on their couches (sofas) watching and hoping the Cowboys get a beat down by Philthy. Welp, it ain't gonna be a good night for those haters as this defense is gonna control Hurts after he shows out a few times. Quinn will adjust his plan and stop that non sense. Hopefully our ace in the hole Micah Parsons has healed and the back field guys can stop their vaulted receiving core and the front can pop their runners at the point of attack. I'm more exited about this game than any in a long time. A lot of moving parts but I think we are up to the task.

Last edited:

darealvelle

Reaction score
Forum is getting too big of a head and doesn’t realize how anemic this offense is when WR’s continue to drop passes and the QB controversy stirring up problems in the QB room and within the OC’s mind.

Eagles will be the toughest opponent thus far, not to
mention it is IN PHILLY, on a SUNDAY NIGHT, with the division title in jeopardy. This game is huge.

Our offense has too many problems to overcome Philly IMO. While our defense is stronger, they are more balanced overall and will outscore us.

Eagles: 16
Dallas: 10

scary self

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Voted for the Cowboys by 4 or more points......I think more than any team they have faced, we have the players to stop their offense.

Shane612

Reaction score
Regardless who's QBing the cowboys, I don't feel good about this for the cowboys, especially in Philly.
DAL: 20
BEA: 22

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The 40-burger won't be served up because that isn't what Cooper Rush does. He just wins.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
At some point in time, Rush turns back into a pumpkin. I can't see us winning, but if we do, it's gonna put more pressure on Dak when he returns.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Now that I’m certain Rush is playing, I’m sticking with the Eagles 17-10. The Cowboys won’t be able to generate enough offense. My hope is the defense keeps up its mojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.