CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Eagles game and by how much? (week 6)

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Eagles game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I got 24-20 Eagles.

My rationale is 1) we have won like 8 straight NFC games. That streak isn’t going to go on forever. 2) We have smoked them three times in a row, that streak isn’t going to go on forever. 3) I had them splitting this year, and I think we win in December at home with Dak. 4) Rush isn’t going undefeated as a starter.

No real shame in losing a tough game on the road with Rush as the QB.

Good points, I think we probably lose as well.

In all honesty, Philly probably is going to win the division. When was the last time the East had a back to back winner, like 20 years ago?

TheCritic

Reaction score
My heart says the Cowboys find a way and that all the defensive hype is real. But my head says that the matchups don't look favorable. I have to go with the Eagles this week but will gladly eat crow if I'm wrong.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I can see the Eagles being a legit powerhouse and exposing the Cowboys in a romp.

I can also see the Cowboys defense being too much for Hurts to handle leading to another low scoring win.

In the end I have to go with the more complete team. The Eagles have more ways to beat you than the Cowboys do.

Hit that like button.
I agree with this

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
My heart says the Cowboys find a way and that all the defensive hype is real. But my head says that the matchups don't look favorable. I have to go with the Eagles this week but will gladly eat crow if I'm wrong.

Hmm...are you thinking our D will be exposed? I think we will be fine if we don't get too antsy. I do expect Philly to pull out all the stops against us. This is a good test for our D. The offense will need to step it up. They've done nothing for 5 games.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Given the offense’s ongoing struggles, I don’t think they’ll be able to keep pace with the Eagles Sunday Night.

I think they clean it up just in time.

I was projecting Gallup to be back this game. But he's already back.

If you ask me, he's the x-factor, and why we win against Philthy.

Praxit

Reaction score

..the X factor might be Pollard.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
We'll win by 1 to 3 pts. It'll be a hard-fought game. Hurts will get more pressure than he'd prefer. :flagwave:

Dakota

Reaction score
Easy, Cowboys by a lot. Crushed them both times last season especially the 2nd time we faced them.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I very much hope you are right sir!
:thumbup:

Reaction score
Too early in the season to really know how good these teams are. The cowboys have beaten up on severely compromised OLs so far and the Eagles haven't beaten anybody decent except the Vikings. Throw in another question mark for Cooper Rush, we don't know what his ceiling is or if the OL can even give him a fighting chance.

Cowboys 27
Eagles 17

Defense and special teams save the day

TheHerd

Reaction score
I'm with you. Eagles OL are all playing, and they are stout. We really need to run well, and I hope KM doesn't go right at those DTs.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Easy, Cowboys by a lot. Crushed them both times last season especially the 2nd time we faced them.
WITH Dak... hes the Xfactor.. 7-3 against them and most of the east yet Rushphobics believe dak should not play ever again and rush is better,

our best chance to win is on the bench

BTW the 2nd game last era they rested a bunch of starters, but the last 3 we won by more than 20 points each WITH DAK.

Status
Not open for further replies.