CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Eagles game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Eagles game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If the Cowboys lose this this game, I'm going to cancel my NFL subscription. Who wants to watch losers and pay for it?

The eagles are in for a surprise, I just might keep watching the Cowboys.

nobody

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys will stomp the Eagles. IF the Cowboys lose, they'll have no business being in the playoffs. But I don't think they'll lose. Dak will have a good game and the defense will feast.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Dallas by 11.
Hurts, down by 4, throws a pick-6 to Bland late in the 4th.

This is from a consistent "No" voter. Because you can be unsatisfied with a player and still pull for him each week.

Recent Philthy games suggest this should be a BIG game, statistically, for Tad's brother.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I do not see Dallas winning this game, obviously I hope that I am wrong but truth be told, I do not trust this team to show up against better competition.

pitt33

Reaction score
Eagles triumvirate of receivers is too much for Cowboys defense. Pollard and the running game is also nonexistent. But the rematch in Dallas has a better outcome.

Eagles 24
Cowboys 20

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

Answer: Support their team ergo...QB1 is part of team :lmao: :lmao:
There is in the moment support your team as cheering for them during game day, and then far sighted supporting your team as in wanting them to replace parts of the team to make them better. The difference here is that some of the people on here believe the current QB is a Top 5 Quarterback while others on here feel that he doesn't show up for the big game and chokes in the playoffs. Those people who think he is never going to go deep into the playoffs want to start the search for someone who can, similarly to when the Eagles replaced Wentz. Dak will have an opportunity this weekend to prove the people who think he doesn't show for big games wrong.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Of the remaining games, this Eagle game is the second hardest on their schedule. With that said, no one congratulates the second place finisher in a fight.

Cowboys 31
Eagles 24

Xeven

Reaction score
They will start by mauling us with run game then Hurts will starting hammering us outside the pocket throwing and runs.

We have no run D.

Eagles 39
Cowboys 19

Hope I am very wrong though!

Qcard

Reaction score
There is in the moment support your team as cheering for them during game day, and then far sighted supporting your team as in wanting them to replace parts of the team to make them better.
Agreed... totally agree!

The issue becomes when a Dallas Cowboy "Fan" tells us "Andy Dalton is the same" or "Cooper Rush has same win rate"...

I also want the Dallas Cowboys to plan for the future..infact it will be egregious if the Cowboys don't pick a QB early in the 2024 Draft.

I defended Romo till Prescott earned the QB1and I'll defend Prescott till another QB earns the job...

Dak Haters insult our intelligence with Eye Test tropes....
The difference here is that some of the people on here believe the current QB is a Top 5 Quarterback while others on here feel that he doesn't show up for the big game and chokes in the playoffs.
The Big Game Narrative is a Fallacy!!

Only Mahomes and Rodgers are current NFL QBs whom have won the Big Game..... Super Bowl!

Do you know Burrow has never had a 4th QTR TD in the play-off?

Do you know Josh Allen leads the league in QB Turnovers since 2018?

Do you Herbert hasn't won a Playoff game?

Do you know Prescott hasn't won a Big Game?

The Annointing Oil is thick....on some!!

Those people who think he is never going to go deep into the playoffs want to start the search for someone who can, similarly to when the Eagles replaced Wentz. Dak will have an opportunity this weekend to prove the people who think he doesn't show for big games wrong.
I agree with the search.. just tell Dak Haters not to insult our intelligence!

Find the best QB leader with draftable talent that can lead a diverse lockeroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.