CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Eagles game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Eagles game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
We'll win the rematch, not this one.
Eagles 31
Cowboys 17

meddleroidz

Reaction score
Thought we were better than them last year, and I think the same this year. With everyone healthy, we beat them twice. I don't predict scores well, but I have another prediction. When we win, the media will look for excuses for Philly and most of them will still say that they are the best team in the NFC.
thats because you guys cant win vs great teams, chiefs, ravens, dolphins, bills 49ers etc would rape you. eagles can win those or at least battle and compete!

Kwyn

Reaction score
It’s looking like most of us are, at best, “hopeful”.

Let’s go Cowboys!

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I'll preface this by saying I really hope we win, it would be a huge confidence booster for us.

But I think we fall behind early and we get happy-feet Dak. When this happens, you can see the tension and nerves going through his body. It's hard to watch because his body wants to do the right thing, but his mind is holding him back. I almost feel bad for him because of what anxiety is doing to him.

I hope I'm wrong and he lights them up. I want to see us fall behind early in a tough stadium and watch him handle the pressure like a boss. I'm not confident of it happening, but I will happily eat crow if he pulls it off.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So here is a question.
For those that vote the Eagles, or any opponent to win. Do you root for that so your W / L is good and you can say you are right? :laugh:

I voted for Cowboys by 4 or more. Like I do every time. They need a 1988 - 1989 or 2003 - 2005 type roster (or huge injuries) for me to ever vote for them to lose.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
So here is a question.
For those that vote the Eagles, or any opponent to win. Do you root for that so your W / L is good and you can say you are right? :laugh:

I voted for Cowboys by 4 or more. Like I do every time. They need a 1988 - 1989 or 2003 - 2005 type roster (or huge injuries) for me to ever vote for them to lose.
I would never root for the Eagles. Do I think they'll win? No. But I always hope. I want the Cowboys to win 50-0. I want them to show us they are a championship caliber team.

Shane612

Reaction score
So here is a question.

Cowboys can't win every game.
That's highly unlikely . :muttley:
Even the 90's Cowboys didn't do that.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
So here is a question.

Root for the Eagles? I hate that team more than any other team. I've been trying to keep emotions out of it and vote for the team that I see as the more talented Team. Division Games are harder because the lesser team can win those, since psychology and other factors play a much greater role in these games. So in the case of the Eagles, they are the better team so far this season but Division Games I'll have them split with the cowboys. So I'll go by home games to see where to split.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles 30
Cowboys 20

Form a line. Keep your chin tucked at all times.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Root for the Eagles? I hate that team more than any other team. I've been trying to keep emotions out of it and vote for the team that I see as the more talented Team. Division Games are harder because the lesser team can win those, since psychology and other factors play a much greater role in these games. So in the case of the Eagles, they are the better team so far this season but Division Games I'll have them split with the cowboys. So I'll go by home games to see where to split.
When I do .. predict the records ... I always split with division rivals. Unless one team is significantly better.
But it does not mean I won't pick them in a week by week poll based on home. / away games.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Win, lose or draw if you cant hate the Feagles you need to hand in your Cowboys card to the guy at the door as you leave....

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
The Cowboy's haven't shown me they have an answer for a QB whose willing to run.

quickccc

Reaction score
Philly 27

Dallas 16

i really fear McCarthy's " Dink n Dunk " On the Road will rear it's ugly again. :(

kskboys

Reaction score
So here is a question.

The poll is about what you think will happen, not who you're rooting for. You are absolutely not voting for them to lose. Reread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.