CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Giants game and by how much? (week 3)

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Giants game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SackMaster

Reaction score
I may be a homer, but I say Cowboys >= 4 points.

This is still an NFC East game, and while I do believe they are typically unpredictable, in the last few years the Cowboys have absolutely PWNED the NFC East.

So, why should I think this will change? Hell, we still might trot out the best QB on the field tonight, and Dak is out with an injury.
:muttley:

Deionindahood

Reaction score
If Micah is healthy...Cowboys 24-10.
If Micah is injured or has a runny nose..Giants 17-10

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Didn’t matter if it was Dak or Cooper against a top defense or a struggling one, the Cowboys offense is devoid of real weapons and has not scored enough points in either game. Our defense has been awesome, but I think the Giants are much more likely to score 24 points than we are.

I hope I’m wrong. We need the defense to score or give us a really short field.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
This might be a night that the Cowboys get hammered by penalties, Oline troubles, and probably a Int or two.

I want to see how this Cowboys offensive play calling will go after Rush throws a pick. If they get timid it's over early.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no idea. I go back and forth. These are two bad football teams. Expect ugly.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Division game, against a team the Cowboys have owned, in their house..... definitely one of those 'anything can happen' games. This a BIG game for the Giants and their fans.

Unfortunately for them, though, this defense is going to shut them down. Diggs gets his first pick six of the season, which Jones doesn't see because he got flattened as he let the ball go.

Likely not a blowout, but the game thread will be relaxed and jovial in the 4th qtr.
Never the talk will be we won rush should be the new qb and dak be traded..it bever ends they will picl apart Lamb and say Diggs gives up too many yards. they will blurt out pollard better needs more snaps and MM made bad calls. its never ending, nothing jovial and relaxed in the zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.