CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Giants game and by how much? (week 3)

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Giants game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who do you think will win the game and by how much?

You can also post your specific score predictions as well as comments about the game in this thread.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Division game, against a team the Cowboys have owned, in their house..... definitely one of those 'anything can happen' games. This a BIG game for the Giants and their fans.

Unfortunately for them, though, this defense is going to shut them down. Diggs gets his first pick six of the season, which Jones doesn't see because he got flattened as he let the ball go.

Likely not a blowout, but the game thread will be relaxed and jovial in the 4th qtr.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Division games always seem to be close, and with Rush playing I expect it to be even more close than usual. 1 point game.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Giants will probably win this one. Bengals win was a fluke. I do believe in Rush, however, this is the Cowboys we are talking about. Even without Dak stinking it up on the field, we will find a way to plop a turd on the field.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Giants are an improved team. For them to go in a stomp the Titans that's a good win. That new coach has become the leader of them they are playing hard for him. This is not going to be an easy W.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Monday Night in NY.
Crowd on the side of the home team.
Buoyed by a 2-0 start.
Cowboys have the better defense.
Improving line play by Dallas.
If Cooper limits turnovers

23-20 ... Cowboys

glimmerman

Reaction score
Cowboys battle all game and the Offense (Elliot) makes plays. And the Defense makes several plays and the ST makes the plays… We win…

Motorola

Reaction score
I’m not overly optimistic for my Cowboys this year but I absolutely guarantee you we are much better than the Giants. Even with Rush under center. I think we win this game going away. 24-16 is my prediction.
An 8-point victory does not = 'win this game going away'...unless the Cowboys jump out to a 17-0 \ 21-10 lead, then the Giants score late in the game to make your prediction somewhat correct.

Motorola

Reaction score
An 8-point victory does not = 'win this game going away'...unless the Cowboys jump out to a 17-0 \ 21-10 lead, then the Giants score late in the game to make your prediction somewhat correct.
Cowboys win by 3....24-21.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
To all the Cowboy fans that are saying the Giants will win...do us a favor. Tape your tongue to a 9-volt battery for the whole game.
:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.