CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Rams game and by how much? (week 5)

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Rams game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Weekly Poll Leaders (through week #4)

• America's Cowboy (2-0)
  • Bobcat (2-0)
  • Captain-Crash (2-0)
  • Cowboysfandarin (2-0)
  • Cowpolk (2-0)
  • DallasInDC (2-0)
  • DoctorChicken (2-0)
  • ESisback (2-0)
  • Fastpitch Dad (2-0)
  • Gangsta Spanksta (2-0)
  • goshann (2-0)
  • jazzcat22 (2-0)
  • JohnnyTheFox (2-0)
  • Khartun (2-0)
  • lukin2006 (2-0)
  • MountaineerCowboy (2-0)
  • noshame (2-0)
  • Pantone282C (2-0)
  • Pentagruel (2-0)
  • Pompey-Cowboy (2-0)
  • Praxit (2-0)
  • Ranching (2-0)
  • SackMaster (2-0)
  • ScipioCowboy (2-0)
  • Scotman (2-0)
  • Texasfootball21 (2-0)
  • thetopcowboysfan (2-0)
  • thunderpimp91 (2-0)
  • Toro9 (2-0)
  • zrinkill (2-0)

** NOTE: This is a weekly poll that started with week #3 and will continue throughout the season.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Cowboys- 27
Rams- 13
Dallas surprises the NFL world by defeating not only the AFC 2021 champions, but also the 2021 Superbowl champions. And, with a backup quarterback. Dak who?!

The Cowboys have totaled 15 sacks this season, which is the second-highest total in the NFL. On the other hand, the Rams offensive line has been banged up all year, which has turned the first four weeks of the season into a nightmare for Stafford or are his true colors from Detroit coming to play.

If you saw what happened to Stafford in Week 1 he got sacked seven times against the Bills, then you got a taste of what might happen to him this week. If you saw what happened to Stafford on Monday night he got sacked six times against the 49ers then you got a taste of what might happen to him this week. Stafford has been sacked 16 times this season, which is tied for the second most in the NFL, & based on what I've seen from the Cowboys defense, they might double that total.

Our Cowboys are 3-1 right now because their D is destroying everyone: They can stop the run, they can stop the pass & they are exceptionally good at embarrassing opposing quarterbacks. :muttley:

CoachD

Reaction score
#tuneinfriday for The Way That I See It then you'll know.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys 20-17.

We been getting around 20 points or so with Cooper.
Our defense been holding teams to under 20.

Our pass Rush is as good as SF, and secondary is at least as good if not a little better. Or so it seems.
However our run defense is still suspect at times, though they have shown to make some adjustments.
Therefore, I will give some points to LAR until proven otherwise.

LAR defenses not as fierce as it once was.

Our defense holds off a late game drive from LAR for a tie. Keeping them out of FG distance.

tromofan

Reaction score
Don't forget about the Rams D. I was kinda hoping they'd beat SF. Now they're .500 and pissed off. I'm not sure if Cooper starts, but if he does, we're gonna find out how much smoke he can handle.

plymkr

Reaction score
I got Dallas winning by 4 or more. This is the week our defense shows the world what they are and Parsons starts his DPOY campaign.
Dallas 21
LA- 17

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Cowboys- 27
Rams- 13
Dallas surprises the NFL world by defeating not only the AFC 2021 champions, but also the 2021 Superbowl champions. And, with a backup quarterback. Dak who?!

The Cowboys have totaled 15 sacks this season, which is the second-highest total in the NFL. On the other hand, the Rams offensive line has been banged up all year, which has turned the first four weeks of the season into a nightmare for Stafford or are his true colors from Detroit coming to play.

If you saw what happened to Stafford in Week 1 he got sacked seven times against the Bills, then you got a taste of what might happen to him this week. If you saw what happened to Stafford on Monday night he got sacked six times against the 49ers then you got a taste of what might happen to him this week. Stafford has been sacked 16 times this season, which is tied for the second most in the NFL, & based on what I've seen from the Cowboys defense, they might double that total.

Our Cowboys are 3-1 right now because their D is destroying everyone: They can stop the run, they can stop the pass & they are exceptionally good at embarrassing opposing quarterbacks. :muttley:
You had me until "They [Cowboys] can stop the run". We are 27th in the league in run defense. :(

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
17-16 Rams.

We manage to keep yet another opponent under 20 points. But Donald and the Rams keep us from scoring more than one TD.

I really hope I'm wrong though.

shabazz

Reaction score
You had me until "They [Cowboys] can stop the run". We are 27th in the league in run defense. :(

I know. This run defense made Fornette look like James Brown week 1. They are good but not yet great

shabazz

Reaction score
To beat the Rams we will need 1 ST touchdown and +2-3 turnover ratio in our favor.

Running game only got 55 yards rushing last week and their defense is licking they chops waiting to bait our 4 career starts backup quarterback.

…..and oh yeah, the refs will come back to reality and make it harder on the boys. Last week was an anomaly

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
To beat the Rams we will need 1 ST touchdown and +2-3 turnover ratio in our favor.

Running game only got 55 yards rushing last week and their defense is licking they chops waiting to bait our 4 career starts backup quarterback.

…..and oh yeah, the refs will come back to reality and make it harder on the boys. Last week was an anomaly

No we don’t these are not the 2021 Rams

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Weekly Poll Leaders (through week #4)

• America's Cowboy (2-0)
  • Bobcat (2-0)
  • Captain-Crash (2-0)
  • Cowboysfandarin (2-0)
  • Cowpolk (2-0)
  • DallasInDC (2-0)
  • DoctorChicken (2-0)
  • ESisback (2-0)
  • Fastpitch Dad (2-0)
  • Gangsta Spanksta (2-0)
  • goshann (2-0)
  • jazzcat22 (2-0)
  • JohnnyTheFox (2-0)
  • Khartun (2-0)
  • lukin2006 (2-0)
  • MountaineerCowboy (2-0)
  • noshame (2-0)
  • Pantone282C (2-0)
  • Pentagruel (2-0)
  • Pompey-Cowboy (2-0)
  • Praxit (2-0)
  • Ranching (2-0)
  • SackMaster (2-0)
  • ScipioCowboy (2-0)
  • Scotman (2-0)
  • Texasfootball21 (2-0)
  • thetopcowboysfan (2-0)
  • thunderpimp91 (2-0)
  • Toro9 (2-0)
  • zrinkill (2-0)

** NOTE: This is a weekly poll that started with week #3 and will continue throughout the season.

I shall be leading all of these scalawags in the end.
They canna keep up with genus.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am considering changing it to a point-based ranking system so that everyone can still win if they join late or they miss a week or two during the season.

The way it would work is like this ..

If you guess a loss and they lose or guess a win and they win, no matter the point difference you get 1 point.

If you guess exactly right, you get another 1 point.

That way it would be possible to gain up to 2 points per week and make up for missed weeks.

pitt33

Reaction score
Rams coming off a division whooping. Rush gets rattled and throws his first official pick of the season after having two reversed last week. Cowboys make a late run but come up short.

Rams 23
Cowboys 19

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I viewed the poll results so far. As much faith as a lot of you are putting in Cooper Rush, that energy isn't matching these poll results.

Status
Not open for further replies.