CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Rams game and by how much? (week 5)

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Rams game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
If the Rams hadn't been whipped by the Niners, I'd go with the Boys. I'm afraid we're gonna be up against a cornered bobcat with only a stick for a weapon.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Rush magic comes to an end this weekend. The rams are a wounded animal with big arse horns.

Creeper

Reaction score
I have been wrong about this team for 3 weeks, but even a broken clock is right twice a day so I am picking the Rams. I just don't see the Rams dropping to 2-3. I don't see Rush going 5-0. The Rams are home and angry. The Cowboys might be taking a little peek at the Eagles the following week. Plus, I think Aaron Donald will line up over LG and I don't see anyone on the Cowboys roster quick enough at LG to stop him from blowing up the offense.

I will say this though, the Cowboys have shown unbelievable resiliency. They have had starters injured on offense and defense and haven't missed a beat. It shows they have something intangible.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Rams will win handily by controlling both LOS. We will.struggle to get the run game going and with Vander Trash in the middle we will give up around 200 yards rushing. Circa 2018 playoffs

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I know. This run defense made Fornette look like James Brown week 1. They are good but not yet great
Yep, ol' James had the moves...how does one stop that??? :)
giphy.gif

plasticman

Reaction score
The Rams offensive line can't run block and they can't pass block. Their leading ball carrier, Cam Akers, is averaging 3.1 yards a carry. The Cowboys key on the passing game, which is missing the firepower from last season. Their #2 receiver in 2021 is on IR and their #3 receiver in 2021 left through free agency.

The Cowboys defense is exactly the wrong one to play against if you are the Rams right now.

Cowboys 17
Rams 10.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I am considering changing it to a point-based ranking system so that everyone can still win if they join late or they miss a week or two during the season.

The way it would work is like this ..

If you guess a loss and they lose or guess a win and they win, no matter the point difference you get 1 point.

If you guess exactly right, you get another 1 point.

That way it would be possible to gain up to 2 points per week and make up for missed weeks.
define guess exactly right?

Toro9

Reaction score
I think the Rams find their footing and win by a field goal

Mannix

Reaction score
An hour ago, I looked up at a TV while eating....no clue what channel...and it showed Dak throwing, along with the scroll Dak to start Sunday versus Rams. I come on here and see NOTHING to that effect....what in the hell was I watching??????

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
To beat the Rams we will need 1 ST touchdown and +2-3 turnover ratio in our favor.

Running game only got 55 yards rushing last week and their defense is licking they chops waiting to bait our 4 career starts backup quarterback.

…..and oh yeah, the refs will come back to reality and make it harder on the boys. Last week was an anomaly
Thanks for getting me back to reality.
Or
We could smoke em in their house.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
An hour ago, I looked up at a TV while eating....no clue what channel...and it showed Dak throwing, along with the scroll Dak to start Sunday versus Rams. I come on here and see NOTHING to that effect....what in the hell was I watching??????
Fake News

leeblair

Reaction score
I hope this will be a game in which the Cowboys are up by 10 or 11 with two minutes to play, and the Rams fall short on a comeback - Cowboys 27-24

What I fear is the NFL keeping LA fans happy, 27-24 Rams.

But I think the Cowboys will outplay the Rams by more than the score indicates.

Status
Not open for further replies.