CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Jets-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Jets-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DezTroy97

Reaction score
If we don’t win by at least 10, I’ll have some questions about this offense. Jets shouldn’t score more than 14. We should be able to put up at least 24 with how long I expect the Jets defense to be on the field.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
27-10 Cowboys, but it won't even be that close. Jets garbage time TD makes it look closer than it was.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
I picked Dallas by more than 4 but this game feels like bad juju. Dallas high on blowout win and Jets fielding a very good D while playing with house money after losing AR.

Still going Dallas 26 - 10

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Jets in same situation we were beginning of last year. QB went down, can the run game and talented defense carry the load? Run a conservative offense with your backup, just don't turn the ball over. Worked well for us until we got hit in the face by the Eagles. Hopefully we are the Eagles to the Jets, and in before Zach Wilson and the OC even have time to figure it out.

mrmojo

Reaction score
How do I undo my pick, touched wrong button, darn thumbs

ESisback

Reaction score
This is a game that if Prescott was real it would be a double digit win and if he isn't it's a coin flip.

Two dominant defenses. Two bad QBs. I'll take the Cowboys for really no reason other than the Jets are coming off of a short week and emptied their bucket in an emotional win at home against a division rival.

Cowboys 19
Jets 16

Clark all over the field. Micah invisible.

Would be a really bad loss for a supposed contender to lose at home to their backup QB on a short week. I want to see a clear comfortable victory. Like the 49ers and Eagles would in this situation.

Quit smelling yourself over the 40-0 opener. That won't help you on Sunday.
Like the Eagles?!? Are you joking? The “greatest QB of all time”, at home, beats Kirk Cousins by less than a TD? Minnesota had no running game and fumbled FOUR TIMES! The game wasn’t even decided until late in the 4th!

What a MACHINE!

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Not everyone is on board with Cowboys winning.

Marcus_Grant-_1400x1000

Marcas Grant
This past Monday vs. Buffalo, the Jets won on the strength of a defense causing havoc and forcing Josh Allen into turnovers. Meanwhile, Zach Wilson and the New York offense were just good enough to land the shocking upset. This coming Sunday at Dallas, the Jets will win on the strength of a defense causing havoc and forcing Dak Prescott into turnovers. Meanwhile, Breece Hall and Dalvin Cook will carry Gang Green's offense in another shocking upset.

ESisback

Reaction score
Not everyone is on board with Cowboys winning.

Marcus_Grant-_1400x1000

Marcas Grant
This past Monday vs. Buffalo, the Jets won on the strength of a defense causing havoc and forcing Josh Allen into turnovers. Meanwhile, Zach Wilson and the New York offense were just good enough to land the shocking upset. This coming Sunday at Dallas, the Jets will win on the strength of a defense causing havoc and forcing Dak Prescott into turnovers. Meanwhile, Breece Hall and Dalvin Cook will carry Gang Green's offense in another shocking upset.
They want viewer$

kskboys

Reaction score
35-13 Cowboys

375 yards passing and 120 rushing.

the official start of somebody being in the MVP conversation
We are close.

Cowboys 37 Jets 9.

I'm actually not understanding why anyone thinks this game will be close? They have no QB. Darnold would be an upgrade.

Batman1980

Reaction score
We are close.

Cowboys 37 Jets 9.

I'm actually not understanding why anyone thinks this game will be close? They have no QB. Darnold would be an upgrade.

Good defense and a rushing attack that could exploit our defense's weakness. Key is to get up early to take Hall/Cook out of the game and tee off on Wilson.

Status
Not open for further replies.