CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Jets-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Jets-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Reaction score
I'd expect DAL to contain the Jets' run game better than BUF did. Young Z. Wilson will struggle, but they'll crap in a TD somewhere. Cowboys will easily collect 27 pts. if the TEs find their hands. DAL 27:NYJ 10 (if the Cowboys haven't spent the week reading their press clippings).

Toro9

Reaction score
I said Boys win by 1-3.

Don't sleep on the Jets D. I respect Josh Allen a lot and he got spit-roasted.

starfan1

Reaction score
I am uneasy about this game as well but if Martin goes we should be ok. If we dont stop the run well lose

Hadenough

Reaction score
Cowboys 19 Jets 6
Dallas offense kicks 4 FGs and defense gets a sack strip fumble for TD.

mmohican29

Reaction score
29-13 Cowboys.

Defense stays hungry, Cowboys O finally gets a chance to get untracked as Jets protect the football better than NYG, but don't have much luck scoring points.

Batman1980

Reaction score
I said Boys win by 1-3.

Don't sleep on the Jets D. I respect Josh Allen a lot and he got spit-roasted.
Josh Allen is a turnover machine. He throws it all over the yard and he runs way too recklessly. He's lucky he has Stefon Diggs to bail him out so much or his numbers would probably be worse.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is a game that if Prescott was real it would be a double digit win and if he isn't it's a coin flip.

Two dominant defenses. Two bad QBs. I'll take the Cowboys for really no reason other than the Jets are coming off of a short week and emptied their bucket in an emotional win at home against a division rival.

Cowboys 19
Jets 16

Clark all over the field. Micah invisible.

Would be a really bad loss for a supposed contender to lose at home to their backup QB on a short week. I want to see a clear comfortable victory. Like the 49ers and Eagles would in this situation.

Quit smelling yourself over the 40-0 opener. That won't help you on Sunday.
wow Risen---a nail biter...not sure i got enough klonopin for that?

Toro9

Reaction score
Josh Allen is a turnover machine. He throws it all over the yard and he runs way too recklessly. He's lucky he has Stefon Diggs to bail him out so much or his numbers would probably be worse.
Yeah, the Diggs Bros are B to the A

Status
Not open for further replies.