CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Texans-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Texans-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big D

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for our great defense to pitch a shutout. Perhaps this week.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There are always a few members, quite often the same few, who choose the least likely options just to troll people and/or get attention, but most people see through them.

For example, WillieBeamen has picked the other team to win by 4+ points just about every week ..

traitor

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I really don’t care. Cowboys need to take care of their own business. But I would really love to see the Giants destroy the Eagles today.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
It’s the NFL, as I’ve said many times here before the difference between the best team in the league and the worst team is not what it once was. The Texans are not that good right now but there’s still a lot of talent on the other side of that ball. Capable of putting together the perfect storm but I don’t think that’s gonna happen. Cowboys will continue to roll. What we really need is the Eagles to lose. It’s got to happen soon!

Cowboys 34
Texans 16

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Wow, this is near unanimous, yet I’m surprised it isn’t more lobsided. 5% of members think Dallas is getting heat checked by the worst team in the league? Texans won’t win 3 games this year.

30-16 Cowboys

kskboys

Reaction score
Wow, this is near unanimous, yet I’m surprised it isn’t more lobsided. 5% of members think Dallas is getting heat checked by the worst team in the league? Texans won’t win 3 games this year.

30-16 Cowboys
Texans are a tough team that plays most teams close. Titans by 7, Eagles by 12, Giants by 8, Bolts by 10. This game could get out of hand, but being that we have trouble stopping the run, it stands to reason that the Texans will shorten the game by running the ball, and keep it relatively close.

Status
Not open for further replies.