CZ POLL Who do you want to win the NFC Championship?

Who do you want to win the NFC Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Very telling SF in NFC championship 3 of last 4 years. Eagles 7 times since 2001.

shows how far we have fallen from the Jimmy days

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I just cannot stand the 49ers. So lesser of two evils is Eagles.

Also, you know what hurts worse than losing a playoff game? Losing a Super Bowl. So Niners lose in the NFC Championship game (don't sniff #6) and Eagles lose the Super Bowl. It's a beautiful win win.

Cherry on top would be the Bengals winning it all.

Also, love to have Jerry watch an NFC East team heading to the big game while he sits at home.......again.

go bengals. Bengals vs SF . Make up,for the Montana lead win over them.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I want the Eagles to beat SF and show Dak and Jerry how it's done. Just want Dak and Jerry to feel the sting. Otherwise I'm rooting for the Bengals and if they lose Im rooting for the Chiefs to win the SB.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Well, I had a dream that at some point in the game, the Eagles were up 22-2 and then the 49ers were driving, but could only get a field goal, making it 22-5. And everyone on here was mad at Dak for not be able to score in the Niners like Hurts. Then I woke up. Just throwing this out there in case it really happens. :laugh:

No idea what I’m doing dreaming about these teams and I’m honestly not that interested in watching. Kinda feel dirty…:(

fredp22

Reaction score
lets see- the team that had ":the catch" to beat us and luck into the playoffs or the team that cheered when they knocked Irvin out of the sport. Both teams laugh/mock us when our team is brought up.
think I'll pass on the game

Bagman

Reaction score
I hate both teams and wish they both had to forfeit but if I have to choose........the Sheagles. It SHOULD make our crack management team really pissed off that Philly is going to another Super Bowl. Maybe, just maybe it will force Jerry and Co. to finally do the right things to build a winner in Dallas. Thats how I'm choosing this game, by which teams victory truly helps the Cowboys.

Sydla

Reaction score
Today could be another dagger in the pro-Dak argument. After last week, you had a few claiming Dak just faced a stud defense and that most QBs would struggle against them. A few predicted that the 49ers would do the same to Hurts.

Well if Hurts plays well and gets Philly a W, a lot of the pro-Daksters are gonna have another argument blow up in their faces.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
It was a discussion on social media that some Cowboys fans are rooting for the eagles to win because they hate the niners more based on what happened last two years. I am rooting for the Niners. Who else?

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think there is a poll already on this, so you can look it up.
There are a lot.
I'm not one of them

32BellyOption

Reaction score
You’re not a real Cowboys fan if you don’t hate and root against the filthy fecals EVERY week. I can’t put into words the hatred and lack of respect I have for them, their fans and city. May they die a slow death and rot in hell for eternity.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I am slightly rooting for the Eagles. Jerry has done the impossible. He's run this team like such a complete idiot that over the years I've finally come to accept the eagles for what they really are - a properly run team. I don't like them but I have come to respect them. There's just no getting around it that they are the class of the division and arguably the conference over that last 20 years.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
After the way the 49ers came out in pre-game warmup and not allowed our kicker to warm up, plus how dirty they played with how they intentionally took out Tony Pollard in the 1st Half to seriously hurt our chances of pulling an upset, I'm definitely swallowing my pride and rooting for the Eagles to destroy those dirty 49ers!

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Cowboys, Gb, and Washington all put up 32+ points on Philly. And none have top offenses

The Sf defense is stingy at giving up points.

And they have Kittle.

Anybody that knows Philly knows they couldn't even stop Dalton Schultz lol.

I'm taking the best tes in both games.

And hopefully we'll get to see Kittle vs Kelce Battle it out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.