CZ POLL Who do you want to win the NFC Championship?

Who do you want to win the NFC Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
Call simple as that, you lose. Lol I know it’s hard.
The choices given here are as bad as routing for the winner of Super Bowl XLV in our stadium.......I could'nt pick either of them teams, and here we are years later with a dreadful NFC C-Game with equally putrid choices......blerggghh. Going back into hibernation mode until DP is off our roster.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Both teams SUCK!! So I could careless who wins. Is it away for BOTH to lose???

Dakota

Reaction score
Hats off to the Cowboys. That defense was impressive, this rivalry has revitalized.

Question for the Cowboys fans: How were the cowboys so successful against the Eagles Defense during their second game?
Answer: Gardner Minshew/Short Field

ESisback

Reaction score
I know an Eagles fan who CONSTANTLY talks smack. Facebook and everywhere else. He must spend most of his day making “funny” memes about how great the Eagles are, and how much we suck! 27 years, ancient history, everyone hates Dallas, blah blah blah, rinse and repeat, over and over and over. I understand smack talk and our terrible playoff record the last 27 years, but this guy actually BELIEVES the Eagles are more relevant. He won’t stop, and the ONLY time he was silent was the week we beat them.

Do I want Philly to lose? Uh, yeah.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I seriously do not understand how any Cowboys fan could ever pull for any NFC East rival to go to the SB. I really do not get that…..at all.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I just cannot stand the 49ers. So lesser of two evils is Eagles.

Also, you know what hurts worse than losing a playoff game? Losing a Super Bowl. So Niners lose in the NFC Championship game (don't sniff #6) and Eagles lose the Super Bowl. It's a beautiful win win.

Cherry on top would be the Bengals winning it all.

Also, love to have Jerry watch an NFC East team heading to the big game while he sits at home.......again.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Neither , but since the Whiners could pass us with 6 Rings I’ll have to take Egirls and then root for Cinn or KC in the Super Bowl either way .

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I pick the Eagles to win it all. The only time I ride with the AFC is when they are playing a team I don't like.

NFC East for a dominant year, capped off with a championship. I rather they win than the 49ers.

coachharden

Reaction score
I hate them both, but I don't want SF to get that 6th Super Bowl before we do.
Philly seems like an annoying brother. I'm tired of Mahomes. Am rooting for teams that haven't won it, but have not been there.
Go Bengals!

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
After 25 years and counting of endlessly swirling around in the toilet of the NFL I've actually come to respect PHI as a properly run organization.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
it doesn't matter to me, I just hope which one wins, I just hope they will rub it in Jerry's face.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Philly to win and then get smacked down in the Superbowl by Cincinnati, who's never won it before.

leeblair

Reaction score
This is not an easy poll, but you have to pick one to win if you vote in the poll.
It's always easy if the Eagles are one of the two choices.
The really hard one would be to pick between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia; I hate them both.

madcow74

Reaction score
I go overall super bowls and I think Philly has 1 and the 49ers stole one from us with the pass interference from Deon.

I go Philly because I hate McCaffery and some d bag 3rd stringer being a super bowl champ qb

Status
Not open for further replies.