Who else is tired of the blue jerseys?

JJHLH1

Reaction score
The Cowboys should play in their traditional white jerseys and seafoam green pants as much as possible. They are the best looking uniforms in all of professional sports and are part of the reason the Cowboys are an iconic franchise.

CPanther95

Reaction score
The Cowboys should play in their traditional white jerseys and seafoam green pants as much as possible. They are the best looking uniforms in all of professional sports and are part of the reason the Cowboys are an iconic franchise.

Fast becoming the ONLY reason the Cowboys are an iconic franchise.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
This should cover everything we could possibly post about what we don't like about this team..............except I can't stand the shoes that the liquor store clerk wears.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
A few times a season is one thing, but this many games with blue jerseys just seems weird. Just from a visual perspective. I'm not saying that is why they are losing.

I don't believe there is a jersey curse. The Cowboys have a worse record in the blue than the white, but that is because nearly all the blue jersey games in their history have been road games.
Never liked them.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score

I wish i could give this more likes.

The Cowboys are forever associated with the white jerseys and they need to wear them as often as they can.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
A few times a season is one thing, but this many games with blue jerseys just seems weird. Just from a visual perspective. I'm not saying that is why they are losing.

I don't believe there is a jersey curse. The Cowboys have a worse record in the blue than the white, but that is because nearly all the blue jersey games in their history have been road games.

I liked the 90s blue jerseys better, the ones with the grey numbers.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Holding ears ….la la la la la

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The color of a jersey has nothing to do with winning or losing. I prefer wearing my blue Cowboys jerseys, IMO they just look better. Despite. weak minds being susceptible to "curses", that doesn't make it real.

MikeB80

Reaction score
There was an article earlier in the year where one of the equipment guys said the blue items were selling in the pro shops more than usual so they decided to wear them more.

Everything with this team is a marketing plan. The organization hates its fans and proves it time and time again with its actions.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Blue's are the best jersey. Im sick of the guys wearing those blues tho

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
The decision was probably made to disassociate the current ownership group from the previous regimes by going away from all the iconic film and still shots of past Cowboy greatness in the whites, to their own images of the team in blue.