Who else is tired of the blue jerseys?

landroverking

Reaction score
More tired of the green sea foam pants
I like the all white followed by the blue & gray.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m tired of the green britches.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score

Whadda ya' givin' me the stink eye for? That was my cousin Joey. I told him, "hey Joey, run out onto the field and jinx the Giants", but I forgot he don't hear so good. Plus, he's a little goofy. He got hit by a cab once up in Mid-Town and he ain't been right since.

ICP

Reaction score
They could wear Pink with Yellow Polka Dot jerseys for all I care, just get a stinking good coaching staff in here that knows how to Gameplan and develope players

InTheZone

Reaction score
blue jerseys are close to the best, only behind these:
dal_cowboys-redskins_01.jpg

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
A few times a season is one thing, but this many games with blue jerseys just seems weird. Just from a visual perspective. I'm not saying that is why they are losing.

I don't believe there is a jersey curse. The Cowboys have a worse record in the blue than the white, but that is because nearly all the blue jersey games in their history have been road games.
Its gotta be the shoes!

mrmojo

Reaction score
1980 season had the best blue and white uniforms....the numbers were so unique along with the blue color.

RS12

Reaction score
Not nearly as tired as I am of the Jones and coaching staff.

Big_D

Reaction score
Uniforms are way down on the list compared to Jerry, Garrett and Stephen etc etc while sucking year in and year out. They should be wearing skirts. You can make those sea foam green too with a white blouse!! Friggin pansies!!

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Randy’s a friend of mine.

I met him one time. Bumped into him. Literally. Walked around a corner not paying attention to where I was going and it was like hitting a brick wall. He was with Joe Klecko. He slapped me on the back and asked if I was OK, we all had a laugh about it.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
As an old fan I have always believed that the blue jerseys were bad luck. after 40 years of believing it I'm not giving it up. I like the white uniforms much better.

German Corner

Reaction score
A few times a season is one thing, but this many games with blue jerseys just seems weird. Just from a visual perspective. I'm not saying that is why they are losing.

I don't believe there is a jersey curse. The Cowboys have a worse record in the blue than the white, but that is because nearly all the blue jersey games in their history have been road games.
love the blue. love the white. doesn't matter...