Who has Philadelphia beaten?

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Ok the Jaguars? The Lions? The Commanders? Ok, they beat the Vikings handily. Call me not impressed. Dallas can and will beat them.

Struggled against the Jaguars and the Lions. Easy to look good against beat up teams.

plymkr

Reaction score
I'm not sold on the Eagles. The beat Washington which Commanders are not that good. They beat the Vikings. The Vikings have a misleading record. The Vikings and the Giants are 3-1 each but those 3 victories for both teams are not impressive. And the Eagles beat the Lions and Jaguars. They're 4-0 record can be viewed like our 3-1 record with the argument that Cowboys and Eagles beat weak teams. With the exception of the Bucs which is a good team and we obviously lost bad too.

I feel the talking heads that downplay the Cowboys record by saying we haven't beaten anyone good then it's hypocritical to say the Eagles are great because they're undefeated. Cuz u would argue they haven't beaten anyone good either.

I've said this before. I respect the Eagles but I don't fear them. It will be a good barometer game to see where we're at as a team. I'm looking forward to that.

Jipper

Reaction score
They are good— but are overhyped IMO.

We need to stop the run, spy Hurts, and get after the QB.

Their D is legit and can cause problems. It will be a close hard-fought game.

only 4-0 team in the nfl, they have earned the hype unfortunately

At their house in prime time, we’re likely going to lose by a good margin unfortunately…they are going to be hyped

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They are good— but are overhyped IMO.

We need to stop the run, spy Hurts, and get after the QB.

Their D is legit and can cause problems. It will be a close hard-fought game.

As I recall, Hurts is the same guy we beat twice last year. Running, throwing, bedazzling Hurts. Too many fans read into sports media and scouting reports. I am glad the players are not scared like the fans.

NotForLong

Reaction score
only 4-0 team in the nfl, they have earned the hype unfortunately

At their house in prime time, we’re likely going to lose by a good margin unfortunately…they are going to be hyped
You can't say that . . . it's a division game and Hurts hasn't seen a defense like this yet. . . He is gonna be scrambling or His life and if He is not sure of Himself when He throws Diggs will make him pay . . . And Brand is a baller and he looks like another playmaking ballhawk

We are good unless Dak comes back. . . .then The Cowboys will be embarrassed

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ok the Jaguars? The Lions? The Commanders? Ok, they beat the Vikings handily. Call me not impressed. Dallas can and will beat them.

Struggled against the Jaguars and the Lions. Easy to look good against beat up teams.
The only time people care who anyone has beaten is when it comes to the Cowboys or Dak. All of a sudden no one cares that the Eagles haven’t done anything.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You can't say that . . . it's a division game and Hurts hasn't seen a defense like this yet. . . He is gonna be scrambling or His life and if He is not sure of Himself when He throws Diggs will make him pay . . . And Brand is a baller and he looks like another playmaking ballhawk

We won’t get embarrassed not because of Rush but because of the defense…..yet if Dak comes back we will? :lmao:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't say the defense would embarass the Boys

I said Dak would if He played
I know what I’m saying is you bring up our defense as to why we won’t get embarrassed….but if Dak comes back we will be embarrassed as if Dak plays defense or like it will suck if he comes back lol. I’m just pointing out the crazy logic I already know what time it is lol.

Jipper

Reaction score

I hope I'm wrong but what I'm afraid of is they control the lines and dak is rusty which is a bad combo

pete026

Reaction score

A video of your post. You were doing so well until you got to the finish line.

Dakota

Reaction score
The last time we played them we won 51-26. It wasn't even close. We demolished them. Now they squeak by a handful of bad teams and the experts have them going to the SB. Dak has their number and he should be ready to go. Same old egirls. Same team different season. No need to worry.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Oh I got you
I know what I’m saying is you bring up our defense as to why we won’t get embarrassed….but if Dak comes back we will be embarrassed as if Dak plays defense or like it will suck if he comes back lol. I’m just pointing out the crazy logic I already know what time it is lol.
Oh I got you. . . . We have gone back and fourth over the years and I respect your opinion . . .

So I tell you why I feel that way . . . because everything I predicted happened in the 1st game against the Bucs . . . But it wasn't a preduction . . . it was an educated guess. . . they dumped Copper and I knew it was a wrap then .(Countrary to "Pop Culture" Opinion I knew the reason)

It's not that I have a strange obsession with Copper . . . I feel His attitude or persona is not ideal . . . I prefer my WRs like Irvin TO & Des . . . Amari always looked like His Gtandmom served him Brussels sprouts

But Amari can stop on a Dime and accelerate in an opposite direction. . . Great when Old School Dark is out there causing Chaos while he roles out. . . Well after Dak scored that amazing Old School Dak Rushing TD last year (forget against who) Upper management closed down that part of His Game.

Well that was part of the downfall because that "Was" Dak's game . . . Dark rolls out . . . Defense plays contain . . . Cowboy WR finds open spot. . . Well Jerry comes out blaming the Wr and Cooper uncharacteristically Speaks up . . . Well He is gone

And right on time There are Posts . . "Is Lamb over rated" . . . "Wish we had Jefferson" . . . " "Not a #1 glorified #2 actually"

Now Lamb is doing big things at big times . . . Gallup came back balling and Brown is turning out to be Reliable

Then I thought Dak would struggle because of the O line especially after Smith went down . . . And sure enough after Tampa . . . "How can you expect Dak to Perform with this O line" . . . "Not enough time" . . . "Should have kept Collins"

Now every week someone is posting player ratings and Steele is at the top every time. . We got a Rookie who trained all off season at LG and now He is balling at LT (He is a Left Tackle but no way could any one expect this) . . . At the Sack Totals are non existant and They are Brawling up front in the Run Game . . . Washington stumped them . . . but with that combined talent pool . . . they can do that . . . But Fall as never stopped jamming it down their throats

So having said all that . . . I believe what happened to Dak is either a "Blessing in Disguise" or the Final Straw that broke the Canal's back.

He will be given the Job Back . . . That's a given I will not argue that . . . But what I will say is Dak better bring His A Game . . . Let it All Hang Out and Ball. . .

Now I said it May be a "Blessing" because there is a Nasty Rumor going around here that Kellen has dumbed down the Play Book (I may have missed it but I have not heard this from Moore)

I find this hard to believe because Rush's whole appeal & advantage to the Cowboys is that He knows the Play Book like the Back of His Hand. . . . Hence the reason The Cowboys could drop Him and Pick Him Back up again. . . If the Rams would have picked Him up and Stafford was injured . . . McVay would have to "Dumb Down" The offense for Him . . . Not Here that's His advantage

But I'll give The Dark Fans that . . . Ok The Offense has been "Dumped Down" and it will carry over for Dak and Because Dak is stronger , Logically The Cowboys will only be "Better"

Because the injury has made Kellen Who thinks He is a Genius to coach Dumb because that's Smart . . . And The Rush looks Smart running the Dumb Offense . . . And Dak who looks dumb running the smart offense will look Smart running the Dumb offense.

1+1=3

Is That it? . . . Am I following the logic correctly?

All I know is that it could be a curse because "Every Body" looks good out there . . . Not Just Rush. . . There is a certain standard that has been raised . . .Even a Blind Dak Fan can see that everyone on this team is capable . Everyone has Proven that in Dak's absence

Sadly from What I have seen I feel it will be very embarrassing for Dak if He rushes back for Philly. . .

It will not end good for Him. . . I don'T believe the Troupe of a "Dumbed Down" Offense . . . And I don't Think Dak can finally learn in 3 games watching Rush execute Kellen's Offense what it takes to be successful . . . He is not that kind of QB

Last edited: