Who has Philadelphia beaten?

jnday

Reaction score
Ok the Jaguars? The Lions? The Commanders? Ok, they beat the Vikings handily. Call me not impressed. Dallas can and will beat them.

Struggled against the Jaguars and the Lions. Easy to look good against beat up teams.
The Cowboys may have a similar problem. I hope not, but it is entirely possible. Neither team seems like world beaters. The NFCE was weak last year and it could be a repeat performance for the conference.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
The Cowboys may have a similar problem. I hope not, but it is entirely possible. Neither team seems like world beaters. The NFCE was weak last year and it could be a repeat performance for the conference.
They struggled against the Jaguars and Lions. I hope to hell we struggle that much against the Rams this weekend LOL. They dominated most of those games, and gave up garbage points at the end.

It’s funny listening to you folks trying to talk yourself into believing that the Eagles are not a very good team…

shabazz

Reaction score
They are desperately looking to be convinced that the Eagles just aren't very good.

These kind of threads make no sense to me.

What if we lose to the Eagles? So we lost to a bad team? Or will beating us make them good all of a sudden?

If we beat them so what? They were bad, right?

If Rush beats them they suck and if Rayne Dakota beats them they are an elite team…..you know how this goes

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
If Rush beats them they suck and if Rayne Dakota beats them they are an elite team…..you know how this goes
no, if Rush losses, it's the quarterback, and if dak had played we would have beaten them by 20. LOL

QuikZ06

Reaction score
They’ll lose to AZ tomorrow and us the following week and everyone will jump off the bandwagon.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
We are playing with a backup QB, of course the team will not play up to its potential. I am not worried about Hurts, if they stop Sanders, they will win the ball game. The Cowboys have team speed; no one else that they have played possess the Cowboys defensive speed. Our skeptical fans will see come game day.
I tell ya, after the Rams game I am a believer in the D. Man, what a performance. I do understand the defense cannot win all the games. The offense has to score more points but holding any team to 10 points in the nfl is pretty darn good. Go Cowboys.

Stsinaz12

Reaction score
Ok the Jaguars? The Lions? The Commanders? Ok, they beat the Vikings handily. Call me not impressed. Dallas can and will beat them.

Struggled against the Jaguars and the Lions. Easy to look good against beat up teams.
No one…..Jalen is about to hurt he has no idea

Motorola

Reaction score

Are you aware that those 'beat up teams' are also on the Cowboys' schedule fir 2022?
Except for three games, all the NFC East teams play the same regular season schedule THIS YEAR - AND EVERY YEAR.

PHL will play WAS twice - Eagles got one win - as does DAL - Cowboys have a victory against the Commanders.
First head-to-head matchup Sunday night - let's tune in and see what happens.