Who is 94 for wash, he made Tsmith look Bad all day!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Just saying a lot of blame to go around but we were out of sync early because TS got manhandled by a guy ive never heard of.. Chaz Green must have been wearing 77...maybe I missed it yes that bad..

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
Preston Smith is a pretty good rusher, but its more about T. Smith than anything else. He is routinely beaten to the edge. People want to single out Connor Williams, but Smith has been as bad and is responsible for protecting the blind side of the QB

Praxit

Reaction score
...huh, Smith did not get 1 penalty today. The other boneheads did.

blueblood70

Reaction score
...huh, Smith did not get 1 penalty today. The other boneheads did.
so the bear hug that got Daks 22 yard run for first down called back wasn't a penalty? also the chop block penalty he was involved with and he was being beat like drum all day bro..i watched it with my own eyes he was getting pushed back into dak all day..what were you watching..was one of his worst days ive seen

davey999

Reaction score
Guy is finished. Next years OL:

Collins-FA-Travis-Martin-Williams

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This was definitely Tyron's worst outing as a Cowboy. He is obviously dealing with some physical limitations. That said, there is no one else on the roster better and the coaches STILL refuse to give struggling OL help. At all. Even after the Green debacle last year, they still haven't learned.

Tyron was bad, but this coaching staff is the root of all issues with this team on the field.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Too bad their 94 doesn't play like our 94. Run into LT, get stuffed, run up field out of play, repeat.

How Gregory keeps getting hype is beyond me.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
LOL

He had 1 tackle, drew a holding call and had 2 QB hits. For one of the best passrushers in the game, that is completely ineffective. People would be crying if Lawrence had that kind of game.

Before all the "Preston Smith isn't good comments"....he was the best in the league last year in pressure rate.

Proof

Reaction score
There was one play in around the third quarter, where he got past Tyron so quickly I was looking forward to the replay to see how on earth he did it.

The answer? Literally just ran by him. :oops: