Who is 94 for wash, he made Tsmith look Bad all day!

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Smith's play has definitely taken a step back, but going from great to good is okay...as long as he stays at good.

Praxit

Reaction score
so the bear hug that got Daks 22 yard run for first down called back wasn't a penalty? also the chop block penalty he was involved with and he was being beat like drum all day bro..i watched it with my own eyes he was getting pushed back into dak all day..what were you watching..was one of his worst days ive seen
..Crap.. really. ... I stand corrected. Lets fire his ***. ;)

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Preston Smith is a pretty good rusher, but its more about T. Smith than anything else. He is routinely beaten to the edge. People want to single out Connor Williams, but Smith has been as bad and is responsible for protecting the blind side of the QB

No, he's not.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He's ranked far lower than Smith, yet this board is having a fit about Smith....
LT most important postion Tsmith was our very reliable stud making big money at LT..the chaz green 0f 17 incident as well as bell showed how important he is, but yesterday he got his azz kicked all day.. its very concerning.. LC isn't TS and we expect some struggles..its VERY TOUGH REPLACING THE LT AND not sure but we better start planning was my point.. it was an unheard of guy doing this to him not KMack bro..thats why its more concerning..

mattjames2010

Reaction score
LT most important postion Tsmith was our very reliable stud making big money at LT..the chaz green 0f 17 incident as well as bell showed how important he is, but yesterday he got his azz kicked all day.. its very concerning.. LC isn't TS and we expect some struggles..its VERY TOUGH REPLACING THE LT AND not sure but we better start planning was my point.. it was an unheard of guy doing this to him not KMack bro..thats why its more concerning..

It's not "very concerning" because it's not his first bad game against the Skins, nor is there a pattern emerging. For the love GOD, can you folks just stop?

I want you all to break down his game, show he has been "routinely" beat - "routinely beat" he wouldn't be ranked #15 in the league. You folks don't know what you're on about.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
It's bad when the Cowboys see something that keeps breaking down and stays with it. How about change it up if it's breaking down. Roll the damn pocket. chip the dang guy. Do they have plays like that in their small hand book, I mean play book?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Skins have a good defensive front. Ran a lot of stunts at Smith and the Rookie yesterday that gave them fits. Of course Garrett had no inkling to chip or double team like Lawrence sees most games.