Who is going to the game? Dallas vs Seattle

fansince68

Reaction score
Since I am back in Houston for awhile, we are pondering if we want to drive North up I45..........

If we can score two tickets for less than $1500 for both, probably pull the trigger :thumbup:
Dont forget the $100 parking fee. The $25 for a glass of cheap wine. The $12 for a bag of peanuts.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dont forget the $100 parking fee. The $25 for a glass of cheap wine. The $12 for a bag of peanuts.

You don't have to spend a dime once in the stadium if you don't want to.
I went to many games and spent only $6 for a Dr. Pepper. and it was great.
Parking can be less if you want to walk a bit.

But whine away at prices. It is the same every where.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I really wanted to go to this game especially since it's on a Saturday and I can easily get back to work Monday without taking any time off, but the flights have been outrageous.

Luckily I'm only a 4 hour drive from Atlanta, which will be nice in a few weeks :cool:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Checked stub hub, 2 sets of seats on both sides of the seats I used to have. $785 each, and $790 each.
in 2016 face value regular season were $340 each. Playoff WC games I think were $375 each, can't remember.

doubt they get that much for them.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
I live in Austin. Considering Greyhounding up to DFW and just buying a $60 Party Pass (general admission, standing only, no seat - is that still a thing?)

I'm cash-strapped, no way I could afford to splurge half a grand on a real seat.

Praxit

Reaction score
...have fun guys. Take some banana peels for Seahawk players.. ;)..

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Since I am back in Houston for awhile, we are pondering if we want to drive North up I45..........

If we can score two tickets for less than $1500 for both, probably pull the trigger :thumbup:
U can easily get tickets for less than $150 a seat.