Who is going to the game? Dallas vs Seattle

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't make it, but the white out should look good on TV. Seems like only half of the people at AT&T wave the white towels. Imagine if all 100,000 people participated. It would be like a college atmosphere.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Ok I just bought my standing-room-only. $96. Regret not having got it last night, since the price jumped by $30 in just a few hours, but better late than never. See you all there.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ok I just bought my standing-room-only. $96. Regret not having got it last night, since the price jumped by $30 in just a few hours, but better late than never. See you all there.

I bought mine on Saturday for $50. Yeah waiting only takes the prices up

CWR

Reaction score
Id literally give my left nut to be there...Well not the whole nut but a chunk of it.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I'm heading down from KC on Friday with my friend (Chief's fan). Not coming back until Monday. Got a couple seats around the 40/50 yard line, but upper level. That was nearly $500 (over $100 was stupid fees). Easily could have got some quite a bit cheaper, but didn't want to go high up (these are towards the front of the upper level) or towards the end zone too much. Going cheap on the hotel (but a place I have experience with, so I know what to expect), though, so it's no big deal.

I don't pay for parking either. I park a little over a mile away. I can sacrifice 20 minutes to save $30-60 and get a little exercise in the process.

I don't eat or drink at the stadium either (unless my friend wants to buy me something).

JBS

Reaction score
i hope the stadium is electric....would be amazing to see a home playoff game where the crowd is a factor

Philly 2009...point remains true though..rarely do they help

Hardline

Reaction score
I'm still holding to my vow not to spend a single penny on the Cowboys until they break the 23 year no Super Bowl championship drought .

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Recliner, $1 beer in hand, maybe even some $4 nachos from Fast Taco. No lines by my toilet, no parking fees in my driveway, and no headache inducing traffic trying to get there or home.

CWR

Reaction score
I'm no doctor but I think parting ways with only a chunk of a testicle could be a whole lot worse than just the entire ball as a whole.

I was thinking just a chunk of the sack. Either way Ive already had a vasectomy and IT IS THE PLAYOFFS.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Id literally give my left nut to be there...Well not the whole nut but a chunk of it.

You would do something potentially life altering for a 3 hour event? Doesn't sound very smart to me.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Can't make it, but the white out should look good on TV. Seems like only half of the people at AT&T wave the white towels. Imagine if all 100,000 people participated. It would be like a college atmosphere.
My wife and I went out and bought 2 new white Cowboy shirts. We did our part lol

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
9yg9KGI
can't wait to see Zeke

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Recliner, $1 beer in hand, maybe even some $4 nachos from Fast Taco. No lines by my toilet, no parking fees in my driveway, and no headache inducing traffic trying to get there or home.
If you turn off your electricity and use more blankets, you could save even more money.