Who is in the NYC area?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Who is close enough to actually go to the game on Sunday night? I'm not asking if you're going, just close enough to go. (if you are going, say so though!)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Who is close enough to actually go to the game on Sunday night? I'm not asking if you're going, just close enough to go. (if you are going, say so though!)

Wait, what?

You want to know who is close enough to go? What are your geocaching specs?

Once we have that information I will tell you if I am close enough to go.

Then in another post on this thread I will tell if I plan on going.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The point being, I have an extra ticket but the person I was going with can't make it now. As Paint just said, I'm unfriendly and aloof so I don't have many friends to invite. I thought I *might* give it to someone here *IF* my wife doesn't go with me. (which isn't likely as she is a basketball fan, not a football fan. Besides, it's likely to be cold as hell on Sunday night)

Shunpike

Reaction score
I will take you up on your offer :) Would you like to go to the game with a Giants fan if you can't find a Cowboys fan? :)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
btw, these are the tickets. Behind the Cowboys bench.

https://lh4.***BROKEN***/-8AqjWWvI54A/VEWnvHVViWI/AAAAAAAAIdA/6KrMwEkQvV8/w1184-h666-no/14%2B-%2B1
attachment.php

Shunpike

Reaction score
Wow

These are Field 1 tickets? 20K PSL but only $160 per ticket. So annoying that PSL is so high. Enjoy the game Sam.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Wow

These are Field 1 tickets? 20K PSL but only $160 per ticket. So annoying that PSL is so high. Enjoy the game Sam.

Ahh screw it. Enjoy it with me Shunpike. PM me. Let's figure out how to get this to work. I'm coming from Connecticut.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I've been in the area almost a month now but will be going back to Dallas on the 22nd...:(

Enjoy my friend.....:starspin:

Shunpike

Reaction score
Ahh screw it. Enjoy it with me Shunpike. PM me. Let's figure out how to get this to work. I'm coming from Connecticut.

Sam

Thanks a lot. :)

I am thrilled. But I will still allow you to find a Cowboys friend to go with. So if you change your mind, feel free to do it. :)

Sending you my private info thru PM.

kimrose

Reaction score
If yall do go to the game together, you have got to post pics. It will be a hoot to see how you two interact with each other. lol. It will be a fun experience. At least for one of you. Surely that is a guarantee.:D

No offense, Shunpike, but I hope it's a better time for Sam. lol:p
:starspin:

Shunpike

Reaction score
If yall do go to the game together, you have got to post pics. It will be a hoot to see how you two interact with each other. lol. It will be a fun experience. At least for one of you. Surely that is a guarantee.:D

No offense, Shunpike, but I hope it's a better time for Sam. lol:p
:starspin:

Thanks bud

Since our season is over already, I am rooting for Cowboys to make the play offs. My son is a Cowboys fan and I would love to see him happy. That said, not sure if I am still going to the game. I allowed Sam to pick a Cowboys fan if he wants to. If we indeed go to game together, we will post some pics here for sure. :)

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stan Shunpike from the Harry Potter movies and Oscar the grouch from Sesame St going to see a game together when they are fans of the opposing teams and complete strangers.

This would probably be better than 90% of the reality shows currently on TV.

I am setting my DVR for that show.

:D

Shunpike

Reaction score
Stan Shunpike from the Harry Potter movies and Oscar the grouch from Sesame St going to see a game together when they are fans of the opposing teams and complete strangers.

I hope we don't dissappoint you BrainPaint. We will do our best. :)

kimrose

Reaction score
Thanks bud

Since our season is over already, I am rooting for Cowboys to make the play offs. My son is a Cowboys fan and I would love to see him happy. That said, not sure if I am still going to the game. I allowed Sam to pick a Cowboys fan if he wants to. If we indeed go to game together, we will post some pics here for sure. :)

You seem like a really cool dude and dad both. I do hope you get to go with Sam. I think yall would have a blast together. But your son might get a bit jealous, if you did go, though. That might not make you a cool dad anymore. lol.;)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

My life is always a reality show. My project manager at my work says our office is better than the show "The Office". :laugh:

I'm sure this is how our night at the game will go.