Who is in the NYC area?

vlad

Reaction score
Hey Sam, I'm still in nyc, it's just too affordable to leave! Seriously I can't see myself anywhere else. I'll be at the game, but not at seats like that! I'll be tailgating with some friends, they are all life long giants fans and been going for 20+ years. I'm sure they'll have extra food and drinks if you're interested pm me.

Shunpike

Reaction score
Okay people.

It is going down today. One Cowboys fan and one Giants fan, who never saw each other before, will go to Cowboys-Giants game and enjoy. Feels like the beginning of an old joke. :)

Once upon a time, a Cowboys fan and a Giants fan .............

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Okay people.

It is going down today. One Cowboys fan and one Giants fan, who never saw each other before, will go to Cowboys-Giants game and enjoy. Feels like the beginning of an old joke. :)

Once upon a time, a Cowboys fan and a Giants fan .............

I have a friend coming over who is from NY but lives in San Diego(Military) and he is a die-hard Gnats fan. I am smoking ribs and just started the roux for dungeness crab/shrimp gumbo.

My house will decorated with full Cowboy gear :D

Shunpike

Reaction score
Post pics of the game after, or this never happened. Btw, enjoy the game boys!

Will definitely do :)

I have a friend coming over who is from NY but lives in San Diego(Military) and he is a die-hard Gnats fan. I am smoking ribs and just started the roux for dungeness crab/shrimp gumbo.

My house will decorated with full Cowboy gear :D

Enjoy the game man. Say hi to your friend. Tell him us losing this game might be blessing in disguise. We will get rid of Jerry Reese and maybe Tom might decide to retire.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Oh man... if I gave a ticket to a rival fan, to go to a rival stadium, and had to sit through my team losing... I don't even know.

Cowboys better win and/or Shunpike better keep the beers coming!

I've been to the Meadowlands quite a few times in Cowboy losses, and the long trek back to the car was simply miserable. Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever been there to see the Cowboys win in NY.

The only times I've seen them win live was when we went on trips to Miami and Dallas.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/-pnq3-6PUXtQ/VHJ6CEqoujI/AAAAAAAAIvA/LNCJ2Wm33vI/w1280-h800-p-k/IMG_20141123_192023212.jpg

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/-G0psPYon8eQ/VHKC8np-c4I/AAAAAAAAIwo/Tq_gEuX9wbk/w1280-h800-p-k/IMG_20141123_195907847.jpg

Cowboys Panchoes