News: Who is the Dallas Cowboy with the most to prove in 2017?

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I don't think Jones was average. They had him playing all over and I think he handled it pretty well. He is very athletic. I like this kid. I see a good future for this kid. Im not worried about him too much, but I guess we will see.
Do you think he can rise to the level of a player like Landon Collins? I hope so because it would certainly help!

ShortRound

Reaction score
Not sure if he qualifies for the answer, but im going to say Jason Garrett. Years past he has got a free pass with Romo getting hurt , last year he stepped in you know what that Dak was so good. But this team has a had a tough time stringing 2 solid consecutive seasons in a row. So let's see how this season goes. If I had to choose I would choose him. This is not a knock on him at all ( while I don't love the guy as a head coach ) , but let's see what happens.

Yes Garrett will have eyes on him. I think we have enough talent to make a run this year. Let's see how it plays out. I'm rooting for his success though.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
There are several guys that could step up and be next level good. Heath is just one that is easy to pick out from the team that will be counted on.

The one that I anticipate to make the biggest one season step up is TE Rico Gathers... he didn't even get an opportunity to play last season. I expect him to make some big plays this coming season.

On defense I expect Tapper and Mayowa to step up. The rookies will also be interesting to see which ones distinguish themselves.