Who Is The Most Beautiful Celebrity or Model in the World?

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I gotta go with the dingy blonde type, and I'd be hard pressed to beat either Charlotte McKinney or Kate Upton. Plain and run of the mill I know, but I'd be willing to settle for either. After watching the US Open on Fox this weekend I'd put Holly Sonders as an honorable mention as well.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
RIP :(

aaliyah.jpg

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
There are so many physically attractive women today that its impossible for me to choose one. That being said, what makes a woman "beautiful" to me is a combination of looks, intelligence, kindness, humility and self-awareness. I'm much more attracted to someone with a serious mind and a light heart than a self-absorbed diva.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Yes I know your husband or boyfriend or both,but besides them who is the most beautiful man in the world?

I think it is Priyanka Chopra.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?v...08002959309999456&selectedIndex=56&ajaxhist=0

Who is your pick?
I thought this a family Dallas Cowboys site, you know....men, women, kids. Didn't know it was ALL males. Kindly direct me to the ALL females Dallas Cowboys site.

Anyways, IF I were into women, ole Cait. She's one hawt Olympian.
th
Now, for the "most beautiful HOT", that's a no brainer. Beckham Baby. :p
th

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There are so many physically attractive women today that its impossible for me to choose one. That being said, what makes a woman "beautiful" to me is a combination of looks, intelligence, kindness, humility and self-awareness. I'm much more attracted to someone with a serious mind and a light heart than a self-absorbed diva.
Heidi Klum fits that description very well........Well, maybe not so much the humility part, but really, with someone like her it comes down to a choice between humility and self awareness.

Rockdoc

Reaction score
I agree but the one from Transformers days, not now. Something about her neck/wrinkles bother me :laugh:

you looking at neck wrinkles?!?!?
never notice. hilarious. guess she's a no go?
i think she is a nobody but she was hot in transformers