Who Is The Most Beautiful Celebrity or Model in the World?

Silver Surfer

Reaction score

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Luv Kate, but when it came to rock'in a tight black outfit... This beautiful lady was the original...

Julie Newmar.jpg
Man! I remember when Batman cried and wiped his tears away with the scrap of cloth of her catsuit ,which was all that remained after she fell off that smokestack/ocean lighthouse/casing- liner thing it was being her demise/ capitulation

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Wha?
Not a single mention of Raquel Welch or Ursula Andress?
For shame.

Read a piece on the web the other day that said Raquel auditioned for the Mary Ann part on Gilligan's Island. They decided against it because she was too hot. If they had cast her instead of Dawn Wells, I think that whole "Ginger or Mary Ann?" question would never have come up........ "Ho Nuva Level!"

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Michelle Pfeiffer was a hottie back in the day but Mimi Rodgers and Diane Lane have something in them that drives me crazy! :D
I'm with you on Michelle Pfeiffer and Diane Lane, but honestly, something about Mimi grosses me out.

rynochop

Reaction score
Ok, after thinking about this for awhile......I have come to my conclusion: Jennifer Anniston.

She ages like a fine wine and looks better than most half her age :thumbup:
Funny, was watching Friends yesterday, I always went back and forth with her and Courtney cox, but Anniston has aged much better, mainly because cox had that awful plastic surgery. The blonde still looks pretty good too