Twitter: Who is WR4?

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
The reality is the injuries will be bad across the NFL this year. Keep Smith and Wilson, stash 2 more WR on the PS.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

I hope it's Devin Smith. He's still a burner. Speed killz.

Surprisingly Noah Brown might still have a place on this roster, just speculating at this point of course, 2nd day hasn't even started yet.
There is a role for a blocking TE, and we verily have that, thin at TE as it is, Brown at least brings a role, limited as it may be.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Yea, everyone keeps saying that, but he was a inactive for most of the season while Ventrall Bryant got the nod due to his special teams. I may be mistaken, but it seems the last regime wasn't impressed with his ability there
giphy.gif

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I'll go with others in this thread. Pollard and Jarwin are targets 4 and 5. Anyone else on the team is just taking up space if they don't play ST.

conner01

Reaction score
IIRC, Cedric was garnering all of the attention in camp over Gallup..then he got hurt?

I'm a sucker for a reclamation story, so I'd be fine with either Wilson or Smith having a "breakout" year.

The offense is going to have plenty of options in the passing game though, that's for sure.

I'd even gamble and say Pollard will be the "4th WR", not on the depth chart but on the field.
Wilson when healthy is a good player with return skills
Smith in intriguing because of the speed
I’m still curious about smith last year

conner01

Reaction score
I'll go with others in this thread. Pollard and Jarwin are targets 4 and 5. Anyone else on the team is just taking up space if they don't play ST.
Targets yes but you have to have depth
I think pollard is a big part of the passing game this year

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I think Wilson will be the 4th and the only other receiver active on game days.
He plays special teams as both a PR and a defender.
He can play all three spots to give the other three a rest or if one gets hurt.
That does not mean he will get much thought in the game plan. In the game plan, Jarwin, Zeke, and Pollard will all be getting touches and will be "WR#4."

CCBoy

Reaction score
Surprisingly Noah Brown might still have a place on this roster, just speculating at this point of course, 2nd day hasn't even started yet.
There is a role for a blocking TE, and we verily have that, thin at TE as it is, Brown at least brings a role, limited as it may be.
Give me Harrison Bryant in the 4th round. Dedicated blocking and can run a deep route well.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Give me Harrison Bryant in the 4th round. Dedicated blocking and can run a deep route well.
Not saying I want to address the TE position high,, but TE is a need.
Also check out the LSU TE .. Moss, good prospect as well.

starfan1

Reaction score
whoever it is must possess special teams ability so that should narrow the list. As much as I dont care for brown he probably makes it. Then I dont care who 5 is.Im hoping they dont see the field much

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Yes, I like the Lamb pick but that means Buckeye KJ Hill is probably not getting drafted by the Cowboys in round 3. I think he will be pretty good.

Aven8

Reaction score
Thank goodness JG and his love for Noah Brown is gone.........