speedkilz88

Reaction score
Yul Brynner

tumblr_mmtskeQx4g1rj6zu0o8_500.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You know you're bored when you speculate about jumping into the hay with a woman who died thousands of years ago and wasn't that much of a looker anyway. Oh, well. I have no life I guess.
With a head like yours, you should be more interested in the 50 foot woman....or she should be interested in you!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Marduk,,,the Father of the Pharaohs, or, at least the creator of the appointed positiono_O

Chrispierce

Reaction score
This is an odd question. Why do like Pharaoh’s so much? Like the occult,or just sudeced by Egypt and her antiquities? I know the Pharaoh you’re talking about,his wife Nefertiti (the most beautiful of all queens) and their radical revolutionary changes. It’s my opinion King Tut was killed as successor to rid any lineage,being the son of Akhenaten,in fear he may continue the belief system his father did. That’s just my guess,but seems the most practical when looking at the situation,and the insults from the people inscribed about his father. I mean they basically wiped his name off the map,and spit on him as “Enemy” or “Crimimal”. That’s about as harsh language as you can get. However that may be,his rule with Nefertiti was a storied one of great projects,spending and wealth. Little too ahead of their time I assume.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is an odd question. Why do like Pharaoh’s so much? Like the occult,or just sudeced by Egypt and her antiquities? I know the Pharaoh you’re talking about,his wife Nefertiti (the most beautiful of all queens) and their radical revolutionary changes. It’s my opinion King Tut was killed as successor to rid any lineage,being the son of Akhenaten,in fear he may continue the belief system his father did. That’s just my guess,but seems the most practical when looking at the situation,and the insults from the people inscribed about his father. I mean they basically wiped his name off the map,and spit on him as “Enemy” or “Crimimal”. That’s about as harsh language as you can get. However that may be,his rule with Nefertiti was a storied one of great projects,spending and wealth. Little too ahead of their time I assume.
Odd? You sure seem to know a lot about it for such an odd question.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Odd? You sure seem to know a lot about it for such an odd question.
Not making fun of him,just think it’s odd for here. Not a question I think one hears unless on a Egyptian discussion page. I do find Egyptian and Roman antiquities interesting though,very fascinating.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Ptolemy 1st
Former General of Alexander the Great.
Upon Alexander's death. He took over rulership of Egypt when the Empire was split up among His Generals, He brought an age of prosperity and stability and founded a dynasty that lasted over 300 years (and included Cleopatra VII, Who many here are drooling over).