Who is your favorite player on the roster?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yosemite was my favorite because he came in aware that many were not onboard with him in the 1st round and he not only didn't take an attitude about that but acknowledged it and set out to make everybody happy with being exactly what Bielema had told the Joneses he was. Smart, hardworking lunch pail player.

My favorite now is Martin because he's the most consistent and just does his job and he is the best at his job of all the players on the team.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Definitely DiNucci. I’m sticking to my prediction that the next NFC Championship game that includes the Dallas Cowboys will be with the Nooch at QB.

Paradox

Reaction score
Hard to have a favorite player on this team to be honest.

Jaylon is a class act on the field? You mean when he is jumping around dancing like a fool getting burnt for TD's down 17 points in games?

I think you misread the post. They said Tyron, not Jaylon.

J12B

Reaction score
Hard to have a favorite player on this team to be honest.

Jaylon is a class act on the field? You mean when he is jumping around dancing like a fool getting burnt for TD's down 17 points in games?

What are you talking about

ondaedg

Reaction score
Amari is my favorite. Much respect for the work he has put into the art of route running. He drops a few but his game is way too good and he's definitely under respected here. And Gallup benefited from the attention teams give to him. Safeties and linebackers slide to him every play and for good reason. Excited about Ceedee but he has a long way to go to even be in the same conversation as Amari.

starfan1

Reaction score
Like most players on team but the WR group as a whole

DLaw and Zeke are probably my 2 least favorite but even with them I cheer hard on Sunday

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Zach Martin and Tyron Smith are up there. Enjoy watching Gallup too.

Most guys... like Zeke, Dak, Amari, Dlaw I like but have had some “wth” moments where I’m not a super fan.

joshjwp

Reaction score
It has been a transition for me. Most of my favorite players have retired the last few years. The player I've gravitated towards the most is LVE.

Tussinman

Reaction score
I've got to go with Tyron Smith.

Just a class act on and of the field and plays the game at a high level consistently.

#77 :starspin:
People under-rate how good even modern Tyron is. He literally had his 40 million dollar QB shatter his ankle last season and he still graded out/viewed as the 3rd best LT in the entire NFC

Always been a Martin fan as well. In 6 years he's made 1st or 2nd team all-pro 6x. That's borderline generational talent. Very high chance that 1. He makes the all-decade team for 2 different decades (only 2 players from the 2000 team made the 2010 team, it's rare), and 2. That when he retires he becomes only the 3rd interior lineman to make first ballot HOF in a 40 year span

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
b4cfa57d129549e3859d98bbc4a81773_md.jpg

My man! He's the only one that I'm aware of that says "Running Back for AMERICA"S TEAM" as his header on Twitter. He has pride in being a Cowboy. I believe it was Jason Witten who said Zeke is the funniest player on the team. Plus he, his mom and two sisters who run track are proud Americans.

I don't get why people dog him on his hair. He's said on twitter that having his hair long is like added padding to his helmet. He's not afraid to square up with anyone so I'm sure having that extra padding helps with that mentality.

And to the "He's fat" crowd. How do we know he's not being asked to be more of a power runner? If he is being asked that then putting on some extra pounds makes sense. That's speculation on my part, but I have to point that out.

GO COWBOYS!!

Swagger

Reaction score
b4cfa57d129549e3859d98bbc4a81773_md.jpg

My man! He's the only one that I'm aware of that says "Running Back for AMERICA"S TEAM" as his header on Twitter. He has pride in being a Cowboy. I believe it was Jason Witten who said Zeke is the funniest player on the team. Plus he, his mom and two sisters who run track are proud Americans.

I don't get why people dog him on his hair. He's said on twitter that having his hair long is like added padding to his helmet. He's not afraid to square up with anyone so I'm sure having that extra padding helps with that mentality.

And to the "He's fat" crowd. How do we know he's not being asked to be more of a power runner? If he is being asked that then putting on some extra pounds makes sense. That's speculation on my part, but I have to point that out.

GO COWBOYS!!

I do like Zeke - great to have on the field and refreshing for a running back to take such pride in blocking

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I find myself cheering the loudest when Sean Lee hits people.

That's what's lacking on defense - guys who hit. Jaylon gets one every so often, but he's also often a complete marshmallow making business decisions.

Heath was the one defender who would lay the lumber. He'd just plant himself in the dirt and get leverage with his shoulder under guys and boom, they'd drop like they ran into a telephone pole.

Lee isn't a big hitter, but I give him credit for not shying away from hits. Still remember him stuffing Brandon Jacobs on a 4th and 1. Looks like he got the worst of that, but he made the stop.

I wish we had more thumpers. Maybe Gallimore will give us come of that. I'm leaning toward him as my pet cat on defense.