Who is your favorite player on the roster?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Gallimore.

His burst off the ball and pocket collapsing will send this D into another tier!!!

Gallimore has tremendous pursuit for a guy that big. He's going to be fun. Didn't he have the mucho humble letter that came out?

He's a strong contender for my new favorite player.

kskboys

Reaction score
Gallimore has tremendous pursuit for a guy that big. He's going to be fun. Didn't he have the mucho humble letter that came out?

He's a strong contender for my new favorite player.
Someone posted that he lacks lateral agility, but that's not what I'm reading about him.

Galley should've been a late 1st/2nd round pick.

Sully

Reaction score
I don't have any favorite players, of course I like the better players because the better players make us a better team but I wouldn't call them favorites. Players have to look out for themselves so they naturally put themselves before the team, as a fan I put the team above all else.

Today's NFL players are pretty much rentals, here today gone tomorrow, and I'm okay with that because the moment they can't help the team or the moment they move on from the team they are quickly forgotten. I'm not interested in jerseys, autographs or selfies, just give me a tough hard-nosed ball Club.

No favorite players just one favorite team and I'm looking forward to cheering them on for the 54th season:flagwave:

I have to agree. Players are after $$$ far more than winning any Superbowl rings. Enough cash, they can get their own showoff bling. Not into jerseys either because they are gone in a few years and then you are stuck with it. More into Legend players jerseys like Randy White, Staubach, Dorsett, Bates etc..... If a current player turns into a legend, then get the jersey.

More so, as a Dallas fan since '77 , this 25 yr drought, of not even a single NFC Championship game, is disturbing.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Is it sad that my favorite “player” is a coach? I’m going with Kellen Moore, kid genius.

I like all of them because they wear the star, but unlike the 90’s for example, I really don’t have that one player who I love. Lamb has the potential to be that player if he plays anything in the pros like he played in college. Every four catches was a touchdown.

I get the feeling that by the end of the preseason, DiNucci is going to be a big favorite around here.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
For some reason, I tend to like the guys other people dislike for no good or petty reasons. I like Zeke and Jaylon.

Personality-wise, you can’t beat guys like Dak and Lee.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Has to be Sean Lee...for all this guy has gone through with injuries in his career he still gives it his all every play, and is the team leader. I'm sure he has all the money he needs, and it would be easy to call it quits. He just wants to be a Cowboy, not many like him around anymore

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
I don't have any favorite players, of course I like the better players because the better players make us a better team but I wouldn't call them favorites. Players have to look out for themselves so they naturally put themselves before the team, as a fan I put the team above all else.

Today's NFL players are pretty much rentals, here today gone tomorrow, and I'm okay with that because the moment they can't help the team or the moment they move on from the team they are quickly forgotten. I'm not interested in jerseys, autographs or selfies, just give me a tough hard-nosed ball Club.

No favorite players just one favorite team and I'm looking forward to cheering them on for the 54th season:flagwave:

Might be my favorite post of all time i totally agree.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Man, I opened this thread like "this is easy"! Then, as I started trying to type names, I was like "well.....but....on the other hand....I mean he is awesome too...." and found out it is pretty difficult to pick just one. Now, if I have to do it, I'm going to take the homer road and choose my man from Idaho LVE!!!!! I really hope he IS healthy and can STAY healthy because he really is a fantastic player. I remember watching Boise State games he just took over. Anywhere the ball was, he was. Plus, he is a good dood.

On another note, interesting to see a lot of DiNucci love around here. I don't know, well, really anything about the guy so it makes me curious.