Who is your whipping boy for next season?

phildadon86

Reaction score
I

I agree.

I'm thinking the kids gonna look at that car he bought the ole man and play with a nasty chip on his shoulder.

The guys got the talent. Dez can fire this guy up.

Get a viable pass rush and a serious talent at safety and watch all 3 of the young corners play rise.

Agree completely. Mo has a lot to prove this season. In regards to my whipping boy, the same as it has been since he was hired. JG

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
L.P. Ladouceur. His first name is so long that they abbreviated it and his last name sounds like it's French for a feminine hygiene product. I can't stand for that on my football team.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I think it's funny that some are ready to pound in a guy who just completed his 2nd season in the NFL where he was injured. It's insane everyone wants an instant pro bowler. It's gonna be Mo 3rd year in the league and I think he is gonna have a solid comeback season. Actually I will enjoy it so people will eat crow.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I think it's funny that some are ready to pound in a guy who just completed his 2nd season in the NFL where he was injured. It's insane everyone wants an instant pro bowler. It's gonna be Mo 3rd year in the league and I think he is gonna have a solid comeback season. Actually I will enjoy it so people will eat crow.

When you trade up to #6, and hype the guy as the next deion, he should be a pro bowl player.

FiveRings

Reaction score
Forgive me if it's early, but I can forgive, partially, Carter, Claiborne and Carr for their track records, but Escobar has to do SOMETHING to be worthy of a second round pick

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
When you trade up to #6, and hype the guy as the next deion, he should be a pro bowl player.

I think jerry just got confused In the war room on draft day. He was told mo is a 3rd round talent cb and added 1 and 2 together to get 3 and wasted our 1 and 2 picks.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Romo I honestly dont care how he performs next year. His cap hit is huge. If 94 is cut because of his cap numbers and injuries so should romo...

phildadon86

Reaction score
That's Jerrah's whipping boy. Leave him alone. Lol!

imagine if we left him alone how bad we would be. haha. He'd actually think he can manage a game on his own. My personal whipping boy for next season will now be scott linehan ahha

AKATheRake

Reaction score
imagine if we left him alone how bad we would be. haha. He'd actually think he can manage a game on his own. My personal whipping boy for next season will now be scott linehan ahha

We need more Irish last names on this coaching staff as far as I'm concerned.

The luck of the shamrock will bring us to the championship.

jnday

Reaction score
Except this is totally false, and "$50M" is merely the contract figure, not what he's actually being or been paid.

You guys are incredible.

My pick: Jason Witten.

Why was it reported that he signed a 50 million contract then? ? Is 50 million a number that was just made up.

DFWJC

Reaction score
IDK about you guys, but my whipping boy next season is Morris Claiborne. This guy has been sleep walking thru his first two seasons. Considering LSU's knack for calling out lazy players in their program, I'm surprised there were no warning signs for this guy. Terrible trade compounded by terrible toughness on and off the field. Does he know how to tackle without getting injured? The guy was called out twice by my count last season by Broaddus for his lack of passion for the game. He better come in 10 lbs stronger next season and ready to PLAY. He is way too comfortable in the trainer's room. 3rd season...this is the time we need to see the Pro Bowl play from this guy.

Rob Ryan was hard and loud for Claiborne and Carr...saying he can't be held accountable with the right players.
I really think this was part of the reason he got fired.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The only significant constants remaining on this team are Romo and Garrett. Witten is there, but TEs have never been nearly a factor as coaching or QB play. We've gotten rid of just about all of the old guard, so if results aren't better this year, then how can you really look elsewhere other than the constants?

Just because other parts are changing doesn't mean they are improving. That's faulty logic. Though I have no problem with blaming Garrett, he's terrible.

Zordon

Reaction score
Rob Ryan was hard and loud for Claiborne and Carr...saying he can't be held accountable with the right players.
I really think this was part of the reason he got fired.

That would be surprising because Stephen Jones has been pretty tough on Claiborne as well.

DFWJC

Reaction score
That would be surprising because Stephen Jones has been pretty tough on Claiborne as well.

Ryan lobbied big time to get Carr and Claiborne. Maybe you. Is understood me...not sure.

slick325

Reaction score
My whipping boy......hmmmmmmm.........Stephen Jones and Jerry Jones a.k.a. Pinky and No Brain