Who makes us forget about all the bad?

coult44

Reaction score
Most of us have the same feelings regarding this season. From early dumb losses, nagging injuries,suspensions, and then the offensive collapse, we can all come up with our own reasons about why we think this season is one to forget.

Here's my question. Who or what during this off season will help you get over 2017 faster. Jerry isn't going anywhere, neither is Jason. So other than those two, who do you want? What FA is a must for you? Who do we have to draft? Who do we need to cut? What has to change?

I could name 10 on my wish list but I'll just throw out a few and see what y'all say. These guys would make me feel 100% better than I did the last few weeks of the season.

1) Go get Earl Thomas . He wants to be here and he makes our defense better instantly. Possibly top 7.

2) I know he's another primadonna but I'm a Landry fan. This dude has 400 catches in his first 4 years. That's with horrible QBs in Miami. Even Dez gets better if he's comes to Dallas.

3) Roquan Smith is going to be a pro bowl player. If he falls out of top 10, we have to package another pick to move up and take him. Who cares if we give up the second round pick either. We NEVER draft good in round two anyway...

Verdict

Reaction score
Most of us have the same feelings regarding this season. From early dumb losses, nagging injuries,suspensions, and then the offensive collapse, we can all come up with our own reasons about why we think this season is one to forget.

Here's my question. Who or what during this off season will help you get over 2017 faster. Jerry isn't going anywhere, neither is Jason. So other than those two, who do you want? What FA is a must for you? Who do we have to draft? Who do we need to cut? What has to change?

I could name 10 on my wish list but I'll just throw out a few and see what y'all say. These guys would make me feel 100% better than I did the last few weeks of the season.

1) Go get Earl Thomas . He wants to be here and he makes our defense better instantly. Possibly top 7.

2) I know he's another primadonna but I'm a Landry fan. This dude has 400 catches in his first 4 years. That's with horrible QBs in Miami. Even Dez gets better if he's comes to Dallas.

3) Roquan Smith is going to be a pro bowl player. If he falls out of top 10, we have to package another pick to move up and take him. Who cares if we give up the second round pick either. We NEVER draft good in round two anyway...

3. I'm not sure Smith will be that dominant in the NFL. He doesn't syringe me as a Keuchly or Sean Lee type of player. He strikes me as more of a 2nd or 3rd round guy.

Zman5

Reaction score
My girlfriends.

20161218_tb_dal_quickies034.jpg

mugsybows

Reaction score
Jerry getting older and closer to death. I know that sounds terrible but i really don’t think we’ll win one while he’s alive. Al Davis part 2.

But then again I remember he will be followed by Stephen and I don’t think Stephen will be much better. Stephen I think is the big reason why we get bargain bin dudes. He’ll probably keep Garrett too.

coult44

Reaction score
DLaw, J. Smith and C. Awuzie strongly disagree.

That is 3 of the last 4 2nd rounders.

Therefore I am in complete agreement with them.

Wow, thanks... I did miss on DLAW completely spaced him. Too many years of TE's and Gregory types. Smith is atrocious though. And I'm holding off on Cheeto until next year . I was pumped for Brown after his first year and it was by far better than the first year of Awuzie.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Do you guys think when Stephen takes over the team he’ll make himself GM or he will get someone from the outside?

wilfred

Reaction score
Pass on Jarvis Landry, no way do I want another alleged Domestic violence player.
I think the draft will get me going again, fan of vita vea, Calvin Ridley, Roquan. the draft shows with Broadus and The Fan guys will get me pumped up again