Who really likes the salad?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
My favorite too. Especially on the cobb w/lots of butter. Funny how it's not rated top 10 in the favorite (s) department.

Someone should let whomever created this list know that Mixed Salad is not a vegetable. It's a mix of vegetables which would not count as a "favorite vegetable" since Vegetable is not plural and there are multiple items in that group that could easily NOT be your favorite. Personally, I hate the look for red onions in my salad. They taste fine, I just hate them being there because I don't like the way they look.

That's it, I'm starting a coup. I will end the world of red onions in salads! These are first world problems that I'm here to solved!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Someone should let whomever created this list know that Mixed Salad is not a vegetable. It's a mix of vegetables which would not count as a "favorite vegetable" since Vegetable is not plural and there are multiple items in that group that could easily NOT be your favorite. Personally, I hate the look for red onions in my salad. They taste fine, I just hate them being there because I don't like the way they look.

That's it, I'm starting a coup. I will end the world of red onions in salads! These are first world problems that I'm here to solved!
I had to take red onions off my sandwich earlier, and not just because it had lettuce and tomato. Raw onions are nasty, and smell like locker room sweat.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love salad of all types, Sicilian, Greek, Taco, Asian, Chef's, Caesar, Spinach, Fruit, Waldorf, Pasta and even the wedge of iceberg with bacon, tomatoes and blue cheese.

I make a lot of my own dressings with different oils, herbs, spices, salts and order vinegars from O, they're excellent.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I just had a wonderful meal prepared for me as usual. Kind of a pasta carbonara thing. But who really likes the salad? I know I should eat it but it's rabbit food. I'm a carnivore by nature. I'm gonna guess this is the 35th thread of this nature over the years. We are Cowboy fans after all.
Well, I'ma gonna tell ya! I shall consume that rabbit food table fare outta' the bottom of one of yer' yon fair ol' ladies once fashionable worn out handbags/ purse. ( Durn tootin' too! ) W/ perfume scented / lipstick stained crutons to boot)

* Man, about 3 days ago,the AZ. summer heat had done took up full residence in my A.O. ,& I was feeling like 3 day dead medium sized roadkill n life, till I dropped into the supermarket & spent $40 bucks on nothing but fresh vegetables and mostly fruit, that's all I've been eating for the last three days and lemme' tell ya' today's about the best I've felt in the last fistful or so of years( that I ,,,er,,, can soberly recall):starspin:

o_O:lmao:o_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

* Uell die of the drizzling buzzard $hits if I got any opposition play/say in that force march of yer' eradication crusade of the "sweet Purple valdaia 0nion offa' the cusine pipeline, pal,,,Man! There's nothing better to slap down of some backyard grilled burgers than a full slice of one of those Onions.

:angry:

* Great, now I wanna go you-tube up the, BEATLES " GLASS ONION" tune,,,SHEESE! THANKS A pantloado_O

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Well, I'ma gonna tell ya! I shall consume that rabbit food table fare outta' the bottom of one of yer' yon fair ol' ladies once fashionable worn out handbags/ purse. ( Durn tootin' too! ) W/ perfume scented / lipstick stained crutons to boot)

* Man, about 3 days ago,the AZ. summer heat had done took up full residence in my A.O. ,& I was feeling like 3 day dead medium sized roadkill n life, till I dropped into the supermarket & spent $40 bucks on nothing but fresh vegetables and mostly fruit, that's all I've been eating for the last three days and lemme' tell ya' today's about the best I've felt in the last fistful or so of years( that I ,,,er,,, can soberly recall):starspin:

o_O:lmao:o_O
Melonfued gives the best replies to any subject. Hands down. I actually feel my brain working when reading. I mean this with the utmost respect.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
I like potato salad, pasta salad, chicken salad, macaroni salad, but my favorite is a teriyaki filet chopped salad with some Catalina dressing. There is a great little restaurant near me that serves it and man tender little bites of steak that would melt in your mouth and more than you actually get from a filet.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
I like potato salad, pasta salad, chicken salad, macaroni salad, but my favorite is a teriyaki filet chopped salad with some Catalina dressing. There is a great little restaurant near me that serves it and man tender little bites of steak that would melt in your mouth and more than you actually get from a filet.
That sounds really good right now!