America's Cowboy
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 43,437
- Reaction score
- 58,089
Wow, miss that player...


Wow, miss that player...
![]()

You are probably right but he’s probably one of the better backs to come through here in recent memory. Aside from Zeke….you might have to go back to Barber….He wasn't all that. He won't even be remembered in DAL history.
He's my rb4 and honestly hes not playing bad, Cam Ward is just god awful. TP averaging around 4.5Hes on my fantasty team...thats how bad my injury situation is currnetly
I woulr have liked to keep him but he wasnt worth yhe price he got if I rememwbrSo some rue Pollard being gone?![]()
He should be appreciated for being a very good player here.So some rue Pollard being gone?![]()
He signed with the titans for less than what Javonte Williams is making and pollard was a better overall running rb than what Williams is right now. The cowboys franchise tagged him and paid him more annually than what his aav was with Tennessee.I woulr have liked to keep him but he wasnt worth yhe price he got if I rememwbr
Wow, miss that player...
![]()
Neither will nevermindHe wasn't all that. He won't even be remembered in DAL history.
