Who starts at RT when Tyron comes back?

FaSho

Reaction score
Should be Steele, he looked much better at RT than left... and Collins has been trash this year.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Was all about LC getting his job back but not after his performances 2 out of the last 3 games. I can’t speak to ATL because I didn’t see that game. Maybe he needs to round into shape but Steele was definitely playing better than what LC has shown so far.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Which probably means crowd noise was a factor. Dont overreact to a bad game. Collins is by far the highest potential RT on the team right now.

Not really. He’s coming off a major injury, is routinely out of shape, and he’s a knucklehead. Apparently he can’t move anymore. He’s done.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Not really. He’s coming off a major injury, is routinely out of shape, and he’s a knucklehead. Apparently he can’t move anymore. He’s done.
He has been extremely good when he has played this year though. KC was the outlier, not the norm for him.

nycowboyfan

Reaction score
Steele! Try Collins at LG and if he can’t play there put his arse on the bench

i would try this. Steele Collins might be debatable at this point. But LG is a mess. Try Collins there. Get best 5 on the field.

Yesterday was an embarrassment. Couldn’t run block or pass protect. Another all out clunker by the whole offense.

Creeper

Reaction score
I think Steele is a better run blocker. Collins might be slightly ahead in pass blocking. The question is, what do the Cowboys need more right now and, frankly, to me, it is run blocking. This does not mean Collins is not a good RT. Of course he is. It is late in the season to be making changes on the OL, but if Tyron comes back I would try Collins at LG. Put Steele back at RT. Maybe that is the plan for 2022 anyway.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Put Steele at RT and Collins at LG. He said he is natural on the left side. Will see if that is better.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Collins. What’s the point of even having Steele on the roster. This team needed a swing tackle. Steele is a pylon on the left side.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
La'el Collins might be the most overrated player on this roster. He hasn't been good in years when he is paid like a Top-20 offensive tackle in the league

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Steele needs to be the starting RT.

Collins is the most disappointing player on the team in my opinion.