Who thinks the Cowboys are beating the Rams?

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
I believe Cowboys will have their best game against the season against a winning team this week. This is a make or break game for Garrett. Could be his redemption game.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I believe Cowboys will have their best game against the season against a winning team this week. This is a make or break game for Garrett. Could be his redemption game.

Very gracious of you to say--but sitting 6-7 at this point in the year, there is no redemption.
Period.

I cannot root against my Cowboys but honestly, I won't be that disappointed if you guys come out and totally humiliate us.
Someone needs to put a nail in our coffin and officially end it. Call it a mercy killing, call it what you wish, but the longer people in the Cowboys organization hold out "hope" for a miracle, the worse the reality is going to be when it finally sets in.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Based on our recent history and trends I’m unable to produce an argument on our behalf.

I have several factors which lead me to such conclusions which all have been hashed over and over in recent weeks .

But I’m interested in arguments why we will win.
A blind squirrel eventually finds a nut? It is all I got.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
This team is not gonna beat the Rams. The Rams own Dak and the Cowboys. Garrett is going to get pansed by McVay just like in the playoffs. Cooper will get shut down by Ramsey and Zeke will get shut down by that line. This game could get ugly.
Wrong.

shabazz

Reaction score
It was ugly alright . about as ugly as many of the stupid posts giving us no chance

Based on the previous games I would have made the same prediction as before. Glad to have been wrong like 95 % of the people in this forum and the professional prognosticators. How come you dont dig up my post where I picked the Jets to win?:lmao2:

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
It was ugly alright . about as ugly as many of the stupid posts giving us no chance
And I was giving you a hard time. Sorry about that BR.

LOL I may have been one of those stupid posts. In my head i was thinking there was no way we are beating a Rams team that is 8-5 because we have not done it all year. Then look what happens, we smoke em. Man was I wrong. Bad wrong.

shabazz

Reaction score

1. If we can return to smash mouth football by Zeke having success, Dak getting some yard sale with his legs as well as some good passing we may have a chance. It’s a given that our defense will get gashed so we will have to win Time of Possession by a landslide with no turnovers and some breaks by the zebras

I know it’s a lot to ask and a lot of “ifs” ,but damn, we’ve got to beat at least ONE winning teams so why not today? maybe I was wrong about complaining about the dinking and dunking offense, we won more games with that boring offense

shabazz, Yesterday at 3:02 PMReport
    #55Reply
Yeah, look at the Day and time I posted that gem

Blackrain

Reaction score
And I was giving you a hard time. Sorry about that BR.

LOL I may have been one of those stupid posts. In my head i was thinking there was no way we are beating a Rams team that is 8-5 because we have not done it all year. Then look what happens, we smoke em. Man was I wrong. Bad wrong.
I have just seen it too many time just when we think there is no possible logical way we can win some how we do the impossible and are stuck with Garrett to torture our souls for more time

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I have just seen it too many time just when we think there is no possible logical way we can win some how we do the impossible and are stuck with Garrett to torture our souls for more time
I’m not sure we’ve had a HC who could overcome the toxic atmosphere with Jerry like Jason has.

I thought for sure there was no way Jason could overcome these couple weeks with all of dysfunction Jerry has dished out reminding us once again why we’ve been stuck in this mediocrity for a generation.

Jerry is torturing our souls. I see Jason as the one who’s actually trying to save us from the Evil one.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Garrett will not be here after this season. You can bank on it. I am keeping my deposits low just in case.