Who to cut ties with at the end of the season..

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Witten needs to stay. He's not the problem. He's our slowest runner in the pass game, yet he creates separation more than anyone.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Honestly, the only real player we have is Tyron Smith. He has been having a monster season and hasn't missed any games. Who else can you say that about?

fifaguy

Reaction score
Kiffin, and whomever is in charge of keeping those hamstrings healthy.

Yeah I was going to mentioned Mike Woick - strength/conditioning coach.. because the amount of hamstring injuries is laughable. I believe we are tied with the Bengals for 11 different players who have had hamstring issues this season. Serious stat, I saw them put it up at the start of this game haha.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
It just happens to be true as well. I've been a fan for almost 40 years. Jerry and his family has slowly destroyed this once proud franchise. He is an embarrassment

Once the proudest, most accomplished franchise in the Superbowl era and now this......I am so disgusted.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Garrett should be head of the line.

StylisticS

Reaction score
The core of Romo-Witten-Ware-Austin-Garrett is over. Are these the only leftovers from the 2007-2009 era? They peaked in 09. The are not contending for a Super Bowl much less winning one. They need to be addressed.

BarryTheGreat

Benched
Reaction score
Agree with the housecleaning. It's well past time. And to get it done will cost the 2014 season, maybe even beyond that. I'm hoping Jerry will recognize the monstrous rebuilding task ahead and will choose to ride off into the sunset. Not only is the core players and coaching staff past their prime, but so is the owner and GM. No GM and HC worth their salt is going to touch this mess and try to fix it.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everyone's thoughts/opinions on cuts, firings, etc. and who YOU would want brought in.

Mainly because I want to forget about this piss poor game. Also I'm curious to hear what logical moves should be made... so I can prepare myself for the exact opposite to happen.

There are only 4 players that I would not bring to training camp:

Ware
Austin
Hatcher
Spencer