Who wanted the Cowboys to sign Freeney?

tm1119

Reaction score
Freeney is but a shell of what he's been in the past. Our DL is young and developing into a force. You can kindly the rude dude BS, OK?

So Taco and Mayowa are better than Freeney right now is what you’re telling me?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

Get off your soapbox, OK? You're beating a dead horse, or don't you know it? Freeney is already headed for Detroit. Don't be ridiculous.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

As the same token, are you telling me he's better than Demarcus Lawrence and David Irving? What I'm basically saying is that we hardly need him at all since he's already heading for Detroit. What part of that can you not absorb?

tm1119

Reaction score
Get off your soapbox, OK? You're beating a dead horse, or don't you know it? Freeney is already headed for Detroit. Don't be ridiculous.

Lol...sorry I want the cowboys to improve their roster. My bad. Yes, I’m aware he signed, but doesn’t change that the cowboys had multiple chances to sign him and other reasonable free agents to help the team.

Also sorry to hurt your sensitive feelings.

tm1119

Reaction score
As the same token, are you telling me he's better than Demarcus Lawrence and David Irving? What I'm basically saying is that we hardly need him at all since he's already heading for Detroit. What part of that can't you not absorb?

Irving plays DT the vast majority of his snaps. Lawrence is 1 DE and Crawford is the other. Mayowa and Taco are the primary backups. Do you not understand that our 3rd DE plays a good amount? And that we could really use 1 to replace Crawford on passing downs? Or can you not absorb common sense?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Lol...sorry I want the cowboys to improve their roster. My bad. Yes, I’m aware he signed, but doesn’t change that the cowboys had multiple chances to sign him and other reasonable free agents to help the team.

Also sorry to hurt your sensitive feelings.

Sorry to disappoint you but you haven't hurt my feeling in the slightest. Nothing wrong with wanting the team to improve, although the time to make a fuss about it has passed by now. Get in tune with reality and stop beating that dead horse -- he isn't getting up. Face it.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Like everyone else said a couple years back

I’m willing to sign ray Lewis out of retirement because we have a bunch of nobodies at that position