Who wants Lavar Arrington to become a Cowboy?

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Earlier this week a FM radio station personality with ties to LaVar (he's hosted numerous parties, functions/events for the station) insinuated that Arrington was getting feelers from the Cowboys.

I think some of LaVar short comings in his career can be attributed to the ever changing defensive coaching staff. He also tried to rush back from a very bad injury.

Joe Pa stated LaVar is one of his all time favorites. LaVar always has speaks well of Joe Paterno. On John Thompson show 980 am in DC after his release, LaVar stated he'd like to play in the NFC East. He stated it would be hard to put on the Star, but you never know..........

LaVar has really settled down. I think his serious party days are behind him. He just got married and also just had a baby girl.

If healthy I think he's ready to explode. I have a feeling if put with the right coach (like Parcells ) and a system he'll have atleast 2 or 3 more Pro Bowl seasons.

Ware.....Bradie.....Ayodele.........Arrington.

Folks thats scary.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Charles said:
Earlier this week a FM radio station personality with ties to LaVar (he's hosted numerous parties, functions/events for the station) insinuated that Arrington was getting feelers from the Cowboys.

I think some of LaVar short comings in his career can be attributed to the ever changing defensive coaching staff. He also tried to rush back from a very bad injury.

Joe Pa stated LaVar is one of his all time favorites. LaVar always has speaks well of Joe Paterno. On John Thompson show 980 am in DC after his release, LaVar stated he'd like to play in the NFC East. He stated it would be hard to put on the Star, but you never know..........

LaVar has really settled down. I think his serious party days are behind him. He just got married and also just had a baby girl.

If healthy I think he's ready to explode. I have a feeling if put with the right coach (like Parcells ) and a system he'll have atleast 2 or 3 more Pro Bowl seasons.

Ware.....Bradie.....Ayodele.........Arrington.

Folks thats scary.

GOOD POINT...:D

speedkilz88

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
too many of you are obsessed with "big name-itis"...this guy hasnt even been AVERAGE in several years, let alone good..and he is always on the injury report

David
Uh, we're basing this off of interest from the Cowboys. Its not like the folks who wanted Bentley and Hutchinson despite the fact the Cowboys were never involved and it was unlikely we had a chance. Here we might actually be involved.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Even though he freelances too much, the more I think of him and Ware attacking QBs together the more I want him to come here. He might give up a few plays but I think he will make alot more big plays in the long run. He big, hes physical and he is extremely explosive. I dont see it happening but it sure would be fun to watch.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
Uh, we're basing this off of interest from the Cowboys. Its not like the folks who wanted Bentley and Hutchinson despite the fact the Cowboys were never involved and it was unlikely we had a chance. Here we might actually be involved.

I couldn't agree with you more...:bow:

Gaede

Reaction score
doesn't interest me.

Go with someone in the draft

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
DBoys said:
Come to the No side fans come on go NO NO NO NO

Exactly....

If we draft a guy early to play OLB I wouldnt be suprised to see the rookie and Kalen Thornton fighting for that spot, Just dont sign LA. Singleton is a goner IMO...

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
I voted YES but I do have some reservation about him. I still don't like his attitude and the baggage that he brings. And I would not want to break the bank for him but I would take him at the right price (and I'm still not talking cheap here). Being a LB I think that BP could work with him and get him playing within the scheme for the most part and let him use his instincts to our best advantage.

However, I would prefer to draft Lawson for that other OLB spot opposite Ware. He would be cheaper, have less baggage and maybe be better in the long run.

neosapien23

Reaction score
LaVar is a good player, but he wants too much money. I would rather have Dallas spend their cap space to lock up Witten, Newman, and James.

Zippy Speedster

Reaction score
The year that Jerry reevaluates all of his "questionable" choices in the past and tries to correct them. He already started to correct the legendary Moss-Hesitation scandal by pulling the trigger on notorious badboy Terrell Owens. Secondly he brings in a proven vet kicker. Thirdly, he may just realize his past mistake of never paying LBs and sign LA. Not like we don't have the money since the Allen releasing and the cap raise.