Who wants us to lose Sunday against the Eagles?

J12B

Reaction score
I do.

I hope we are competitve and DiNucci plays well.

But ultimately, I hope we lose. And lets face it, the Eagles aren't going anywhere in the playoffs either.

This front office needs all the draft ammunition it can get for 2021. We could have the #2 pick behind the Jets if we lose out.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I will never understand wanting to lose unless it is the last game and you are in play for a top 3 pick.

I would rather see this team find some confidence and play better and bounce back and start winning. At some point they have to start learning how to win.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I do.

But ultimately, I hope we lose. And lets face it, the Eagles aren't going anywhere in the playoffs either.

This front office needs all the draft ammunition it can get for 2021. We could have the #2 pick behind the Jets if we lose out.
Honestly its hard to say yes. Very hard. But I am all for finally getting a blue chip defensive talent. And we need it desperately. Parsons for president

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I’m just watching a football game. Best case scenario dinucci pulls out his best 2016 Dak impression and becomes a hero. Worst case we improve draft positioning and I get to witness the meltdown on this board for another week. I’m at a point where I’m ok with either outcome.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do.

And with the no 1 pick in the 2021 NFL Draft the Dallas Cowboys select......QB....?

Big_D

Reaction score
I’d like to see the Nooch play well. Other than that when you’re sitting at 2-5 looking quite pathetic in the process the draft is of the utmost importance. I’m rooting to finally take advantage of that and start building a great time. Right now the wheels are just spinning in the mud!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I do.

I do but I think we play our best game on national television against the Eagles. We have a chance.

Sydla

Reaction score
Pretty much.

Rooting for Nooch to play. That's about it. And maybe a sign of life from the defense.

Absolutely. How great would it be if Nooch looked awesome and then he stays at QB and shows he's a real talent? I mean that's unlikely but no one should not be happy if that happens.

But the reality is this is a bad team that needs a shake up this offseason.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
I'd love to win against the Eagles. But I am not hopeful. By the associative property, Eagles > WFT, and WFT smoked us.

my main concern is more long term: Nooch survives!